Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also received an email saying Deadpool was delayed until September...............just kidding. I GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE ON IT!!! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

You mean yours has already shipped:panic:? Thats awesome bud :hi5:can't wait to see pics. I hope mine ships this week and I have it in hand by next week. :yess:

I contacted sideshow today to see if mine could ship before the 8th, and they told me they were still waiting to get DP in their warehouse. I guess they lied. I'll have to wait until next week to get mine (assuming it ships on the 8th).

I contacted sideshow today to see if mine could ship before the 8th, and they told me they were still waiting to get DP in their warehouse. I guess they lied. I'll have to wait until next week to get mine (assuming it ships on the 8th).

They received a partial shipment.

Went to go check my order status on the site and BAM, totally new site design! Swear I was just there earlier today/last night and it was the old one. Still, while it was jarring at first, I think this design will grow on me.

On the Deadpool front, no shipping notice yet; however, I wasn't expecting one until Thursday...so he'll likely be here some time next week!

44817-SOON-polar-bear-gif-Jcdo.gif

Hmm, so I recall the issue with orders on this not saying they were the EX, but not a worry because the pic on the order confirmation was of the EX, now the pic is of the reg and the link to the product doesn't work. Not a fan of this new website. I better get my chicken.

Hmm, so I recall the issue with orders on this not saying they were the EX, but not a worry because the pic on the order confirmation was of the EX, now the pic is of the reg and the link to the product doesn't work. Not a fan of this new website. I better get my chicken.

Yeah...that is a little disconcerting. My email shows the EX as well as in the product number, but not on the account page...I could see this getting screwed up.

Only interested in this if its the EX.

A customer pre ordered one of these through our shop and it arrived yesterday. Should be coming by today to open him up, hopefully I'll get a chance to snap a few pics.

Back