• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Dead FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling my Dead Subject 5 Security Guard that I got back in January from a boardie. Just looking for what I paid in return...$70 +shipping. Really only want to work a deal in the US. He's been displayed but comes mint and complete with box.

Also have a Dead Subject 805 with box...no stand that I'll throw in for another $30. He's mint and complete otherwise.

hey, how much for both of the, shipped in Europe - Greece?????

I have no idea on shipping to Europe. They don't weigh much. I wouldn't even know where to start to get you a quote. If you feel like doing the leg work on the shipping and let me know who to use, I'd be up for it I guess as long as the customs stuff doesn't get too confusing. It'll be shipping from 30102 if that help...weight lets just say 6 pounds.

Back