• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sideshow darth vader exc. bust, shin akuma bust, evil queen exc. premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKARY

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a sideshow darth vader exclusive bust for sale. There is nothing wrong with item it was inspected when I bought it. Item comes in original boxes and shipping boxes I am looking for $1500 plus shipping costs or best offer. I will only ship to continental US due to size of item which is in 2 big boxes.

I also have a sideshow shin akuma bust and a evil queen exc. Premium format for sale as well. Both mint in box never displayed with original shipper box. Make an offer.

Last edited:
All items include insured shipping and signature confirmation
Vader bust exclusive $1399
Evil queen exclusive of $250
Shin akuma bust $110

Last edited:
Back from a great vacation bump all 3 still available I also have an extra exclusive stand for the vader bust with a little rub damage on the inside of the stand part. The part that holds the helmet if anyone is interested as well no pictures at this time but it's about 2 inches long and maybe and inch wide but cant see it when the mask and helmet are on the stand I believe. Make an offer.

Price drop again need to move these before I move if no offers guess I will put them on the bay

Evil queen sold pending payment other 2 still available

Evil queen sold
Shin akuma bust still available
Darth Vader 1:1 exclusive bust still available price drop selling for $1350 shipped and insured

Last edited:
Vader bust no longer available.
Akuma bust still is and my extra exclusive vader bust stand with slight paint rub is still available

Back