• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Darth Talon PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryoguns

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm needing to free up a little room in my office and some extra funds for new car accessories, so I've decided to put my Darth Talon up for sale. It is new in box, never displayed and opened once upon arriving just to make sure nothing was damaged. This is the Sideshow Exclusive version with the cape! My asking price is $350 shipped within the continental US via Paypal. I am firm on the price, sorry! Original brown shipper is included, but I think Talon's box itself had a slight ding in one of the corners.

This is really an excellent-looking PF whether a Star Wars fan or a female figure fan! I'm a reliable seller with almost 1000 feedback on eBay with no negatives and over 40 transactions here on SSF.

3000141_press01-001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back