• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Connery Bond! Brosnan Bond! Movie Maniacs 7 Hicks, Robocop! Nightcrawler!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP for today! :banghead

Everything is still available for sale, except the Pierce Brosnan James Bond which has been SOLD.

Please help me out guys! Thanks again! :D

BUMP AGAIN....FOR TODAY!

Anyone? Anyone out there interested in my stuff?

Please help me out guys! Thanks again!

Send me a PM with any questions or offers you have for me.

Everything is for sale EXCEPT the Pierce Brosnan as James Bond Die Another Day 12" figure. It was SOLD a few days ago to a board member.

Please buy something, everything from me.

my BUMP for today for this thread!

New update - The Sean Connery "Dr. No" James Bond SS 12" figure is in a PENDING status with a SSF board member right now.

Everything else is still for sale. The "M.I.B" Movie Maniacs 7 Robocop and Hicks, and the "roto" X2 X-Men United Nightcrawler 12" figure.

Please buy these from me guys! You will not be disappointed. Thanks again!

Mike Buckley

BUMP! :banghead

One more day....

Please anyone help me out! :eek:
The Sean Connery James Bond is back up for sale now. So, everything is still available except the Pierce Brosnan James Bond that was SOLD last week.

Thanks! :D

My LAST BUMP on my LAST DAY of this thread. :banghead

NO takers guys? No one at all interested in a "M.I.B." Robocop or Hicks figure? :confused:

No one interested in the unopened 12" "Roto" Nightcrawler? :confused:

Finally...no one interested in the incredilble Sean Connery as James Bond from Dr. No figure?

Wow...okay then.... :(

Here' my one last cry for help guys.

I'm letting this thread continue. I have now SLASHED the prices on everything, including the Dr. No Sean Connery James Bond 12" figure! I am now asking a FIRM $70.00 shipped for him, instead of the $150 I was asking before. I cut my price IN HALF for him! Please guys help me out and buy this stuff from me. I would really appreciate your help! I've lowered the prices on Robocop, Hicks, and Nightcrawler too. :D

Thanks! :D

BUMP! :banghead

Still no takers on my stuff?

I was hoping that the Sean Connery James Bond would at least get one interested member here. :confused:

My BUMP for today for this thread. :confused:

Still noboby out there that wants an unopened MM7 Robocop or Hicks?

How about the unopened Nightcrawler?

...and the great unopened Sean Connery Dr. No James Bond Sideshow 12" figure?

C'mon guys. Help me out here. :wave All of my prices have been reduced now on everything...including the Connery James Bond! Thanks! :D

The Sean Connery Dr. No James Bond is now officially "off the block". HE IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. I had him up here for over a week, and no one wanted him. If you saw him on this thread earlier and are interested in paying me $70.00 "shipped" through Paypal for him send me a PM or e-mail me.

The Movie Maniacs 7 Robocop and Hicks are still for sale.

The X2: X-Men United Nightcrawler 12" "roto" figure is also still for sale.

My prices are negotiable guys. Send me a PM or e-mail me if you're interested in anything. Thanks again.

Last edited:
My BUMP today, is great news for a change. :D

I've had a board member show interest in the Sean Connery James Bond. So even though I took him off of sale, I will sell it to that member on this board. It is in a PENDING state, but should be SOLD to him this weekend. :D

The Nightcrawler is NOW SOLD! :banana

So, now what is left for sale are the Movie Maniacs 7 Robocop, and Cpl. Dwane Hicks (on a trilingual card!).

Don't miss out on these! Two of my favorite movie characters of all time! :D

Robocop is NOW SOLD to a board member today. :D

All I have left now is the Movie Maniacs Hicks figure. I'm asking $15.00 shipped for him. Help me guys sell the LAST thing I need to sell. Thanks again to all of those who helped in buying the Sean Connery Bond, the Nightcrawler, and now Robocop. I'll leave positive feedback for all of you on this board soon.

Robocop is NOW SOLD to a board member today. :D

All I have left now is the Movie Maniacs Hicks figure. I'm asking $15.00 shipped for him. Help me guys sell the LAST thing I need to sell. Thanks again to all of those who helped in buying the Sean Connery Bond, the Nightcrawler, and now Robocop. I'll leave positive feedback for all of you on this board soon.

Didn't i pm you earlier? You sold it to another when i was asleep:lol.

I'm sorry. My mistake. I had two PMs in my inbox at the same time for Robocop. I should have sold it to you. I apologize. :eek:

BUMP!

The Movie Maniacs Cpl. Hicks on the trilingual card is still available for sale for $15.00 shipped. Please send me a PM if you're interested in him. Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back