• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Conan Fury of the Beast at cost LE 250

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Morton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling the sideshow Conan Fury of the Beast at cost to me + shipping + paypal fees.

Cost: $500
Taxes + shipping: $50

Total $550 + shipping + paypal fees.

The shipping with USPS will be at least $100 (probably closer to $150) anywhere in the USA, but I will provide a quote if you are interested. You pay exact shipping.

There are some paint issues with this statue: (1) there is a splotch of pain in the hair. It is not so noticeable as the hair is black. (2) there is a streak of flesh colored paint on the haft of the axe.

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

This is an amazing piece that I need to sell due to size restrictions and because it does not fit into my marvel only collection of statues.

Cheers!

Please contact me asap if this hasn't sold! I really want this statue and have been trying to get in touch with you but am having difficulty. Thanks! I may have even sent you a friend request on FB. My name is Matthew S Hoover

Back