• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Comiquette: Spider-Man Back in Black, Hot Toys Guardian Predator NIB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
1. Spider-Man BiB Comiquette:It is with great regret that I have to put this fantastic statue up for sale. I simply have too many statues....:monkey2

The Back in Black Spider-Man Comiquette was sculpted by Martin Canale and the Gore Group and is a fantastic statue. The statue is in mint condition. It was checked when I first got it for defects and stored ever since. I do not have the brown shipper box (bought from local store and wasn't present).

I'd prefer to ship to a UK fellow collector for 210 pounds (paypal marked as gift payment or 4% more if not). Please contact me if you are shipping to any other country. Please have a look at the pics and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions.

2.Guardian Predator:I am also selling Hot Toys' Guardian Predator brand new never opened in box for 250 pounds shipped in the UK. Please contact me for other countries. I will post pics later in the day.

My ebay ID is darren1228 with 261 perfect feedback. Thanks for looking.

p1040769kf.jpg

p1040771c.jpg

p1040774u.jpg

p1040776f.jpg

p1040777n.jpg

p1040778p.jpg

p1040779.jpg

p1040780.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Comiquette: Spider-Man Back in Black

always regretted getting the iron spider instead of this. good luck man

Lowered the price. 210 quid shipped in the UK. Please contact me for other destinations. :)

Bump. Guardian Predator added for 250shipped in the UK.

Last edited:
Back