Sideshow Collectibles please stop using UPS as a carrier and use FedEx instead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatWoman'sPenPal

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm actually considering cancelling my Red Sonja Premium Format Figure that I so far have paid the NRD for just because I don't want to deal with UPS and their inability to deliver if you don't sit at home all day.

FedEx is actually capable of delivering their packages and parcels to the nearest post office while UPS refuses to do so.

Re: Please stop using UPS as a carrier and use FedEX instead

Get a UPS account and have them hold your shipment at a UPS store or customer center. You can also waive the signature confirmation through a UPS account.

I live in Sweden so that is not possible, FedEx can at least deliver it to the nearest post office which UPS is unwilling to do.

You're asking people to stop using a service because of how the company operates in Sweden?

You're asking people to stop using a service because of how the company operates in Sweden?

I thought that it was clear that I'm asking Sideshow to stop using UPS and instead to use FedEx because FedEx seems to be able to drop it off at the local post office while UPS refuses to do so.

Re: Please stop using UPS as a carrier and use FedEx instead

Makes sense, I thought I was in the General Collectibles section.

Actually, as a Canadian, I also refuse to buy from anyone who ships UPS. Company or individual.

Not a fan of UPS myself, but I like I can instantly change a delivery window depending on when I'll be home. I just don't like the $8 fee...

yeah FedEx to Canada works great, if they don't deliver to my door they just go through post office and I get a parcel card in the mail. pick it up when ever I want.
seems probably 75% of my pieces I get at the post office that way.

Hey CatWoman'sPenPal! Please contact our Customer Service department when you have a chance to find out if you can have your shipments changed from UPS to FEDEX. If it's possible a flag can be placed in your account to have FEDEX as your primary shipper choice for future shipments. Please visit our support area of the site for complete ways to contact our Customer Service department.

-SideshowAlex

Hey CatWoman'sPenPal! Please contact our Customer Service department when you have a chance to find out if you can have your shipments changed from UPS to FEDEX. If it's possible a flag can be placed in your account to have FEDEX as your primary shipper choice for future shipments. Please visit our support area of the site for complete ways to contact our Customer Service department.

-SideshowAlex

Ok thanks I will do that.

Update: my primary carrier has now been changed to FedEx. :yess:

Back