Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Finally unboxed my Uruk-Hai Berserker PF EX #71/750 that has been sitting unopened in my basement for the last couple of years. Incredible piece.

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Gandalf the Grey Lagendary Scale bust 317/450

and please edit

My Uruk-Hai LSB is regular not exclusive

Thread updated

200203 - Twilight Witch-King Regular #237

Thanks !

Witch King EX 117/300
Legolas regular 221/750
Gimli regular 122/1000
and Aragorn EX 351/550 courtesy of DinoDB1975!

Twilight Witch-King Exclusive Statue # 061/300

DRoM 218/500

Updated and added mine as well.

Curious - What's this list for? Any purpose, or just for fun?

A lot of its just for fun to see if we get numbers next to each other, but some of its to protect ourselves against false eBay auctions/something similar using out number.

A lot of its just for fun to see if we get numbers next to each other, but some of its to protect ourselves against false eBay auctions/something similar using out number.

I thought it was to throw off Stormcrow in his search for the Holy Grail Gandalf Bronze...It is one of those pieces I had a chance to buy at the time...money for it was no problem back then...one of my biggest regrets statue-wise

That too but it was supposed to be a secret. :( :lol

Twilight Witch-king Ex. #5 is in de house. :rock

A lovely looking piece and goes great with its Ringwraith counterpart.

Slight damage in transit - but an easy fix - so no big deal.

updated :)

Back