Sideshow Collectibles customer service is not very helpful

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CatWoman'sPenPal

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the Batgirl premium format figure on pre-order and Flex Pay and I have payed the NRD for the figure.

So I wanted to convert it to the exclusive version if one opens up but no it couldn't be done, I was given a link to the exclusive version to buy it for $400... nope, that's not gonna happen when I have down payed already on the regular version.

I'm really disappointed in this so-called customer service.

Turn this into a lesson learned as opposed to just blaming Sideshow. Next time you want a sold out version of something that hasn't been released get on the waitlist. When it starts to ship you may get a waitlist conversion giving you the item you wanted. If your waitlist doesn't convert, then buy the regular. Sideshow's fault? No. It's just a matter of learning how they work. Then everybody's happy.

Yes it's a lesson learned on crappy customer service.

:D

But seriously, the problem is likely that they have no way to transfer an already paid NRD pre-order into an exclusive wait list.
How would that work? There are likely many people ahead of you in the EX wait list queue, yet you will have paid cash down as a non-refundable deposit for an order they may not be able to fulfil ?

:D

But seriously, the problem is likely that they have no way to transfer an already paid NRD pre-order into an exclusive wait list.
How would that work? There are likely many people ahead of you in the EX wait list queue, yet you will have paid cash down as a non-refundable deposit for an order they may not be able to fulfil ?

It's in their computer system so it should be an easy thing to do but if you have incompetent and unmotivated employees then this will be the result.

The error is yours - being/acting like a judging being on other people work without understanding your error or how that job works won't help, nor it will transfer you the right in such discussion

You paid NRD for something non exclusive/limited - while the limited list was probably already fulfilled at the time - you think that transferring your NRD to something that's already sold out in advance would help?

Do the correct choice in the first place, think better about it earlier - that's the only thing that is gonna help you. In the meantime, be happy with your regular edition and put yourself in the waitlist for the exclusive - if they're ever gonna be able to help, will may be the case if someone's gonna drop out for such a case

Because SS will pull strings every now and then. But yeah on principle these things are nonrefundable usually. Not sure what people expect.

Bad customer service is not their fault?!

cqt63li4y604o9k3nzore4i7q.500x350x10.gif

Sometimes, there's just bad customers...

You can't flex WL in the first place. Also a friend of mine converted their WL last week, which they had been on since November; you want a free pass just cause you flexed?

Don't see how it was SS' problem. I get sometimes they are the worst to deal with, but I've never had an issue; and from this thread, definitely wasn't their problem.

Bad customer service is not their fault?!

I would love to have you as a customer then.

I don't see how this was their fault. Bad customer service does suck, but sometimes it's not the company that is the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back