Sideshow c'mon - give us a Luke & Han Stormtrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want SS to give us a Stormtrooper PF with Luke & Han interchangable heads

• Yes please please please!

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • No thanks - give us Jar Jar instead!

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

TheLostArk

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I know this has been asked for approx. a thousand times but Sideshow please, please, please: Give us a Stormtrooper PF with interchangable heads for both Luke and Han as exclusives. And chose a big edition size this time cause people will buy at least three of them to display all different versions. Just imagine how much money you could make with that. :)

A stormtrooper Luke, Jedi Luke, X-Wing Luke, give us more Lukes :)!!!!

This would be the grestest PF of all time. And the sales I beleive would also be a record. Edition size would have to be high and I dont think anyone would complain. I would actually buy 3 or maybe 4. You need atleast 2 Storm Troopers. And to display both Han & Luke at once you need 2 exclusives. So I'm down for 4.

A stormtrooper Luke, Jedi Luke, X-Wing Luke, give us more Lukes :)!!!!

Why? So they can sit on the shevles like Luke/Yoda. That would be the end of the SW PF line. Luke isn't that well liked. And SW fans buy anything. So popularity dosen't work in the SW universe thats why Luke/Yoda is still around. If they release a Jedi or X-Wing Luke within a year, I'm selling all my SW PF's, and I'm only missing the Scout Trooper. And how you would want 10 Lukes over the Emperor and others is very strange.

I would love a Emperor and New Vader PF but you must be kidding yourself if you think people would buy 4 Trooper PF's, first of all the Luke and Hand PF's would have to differ in height and pose compared to regular Stormie PF. How stupid would it look to have 4 Stormie PF's with the same pose only with different HS...

Different arms would fix the poses. We dont need action poses. 2 troopers to sit next to Vader, (Army Building), And I would still pose Luke and Han as Troopers. I'm not going to put them side by side, I do have all the other PF's for display options. Having 10 PF Lukes would look like I'm gay for Luke and Silly to display in a SW universe of so many cooler characters.

they have to make these - that was one of "the" key scenes in SW was being on the Death Star.

Please SS - make these sooner rather than later. These would be absolute sell-outs. Give them a good pose they can link up together in!

just talking about it gets me all excited - I hope SS is listening!!!

sorry about the double post - but

SS should do a seperate Han & Luke as the scales are slightly different (MH is shorter than HF) and then a regular trooper.

I don't think SS would give us a trooper with only one alternate head, knowing full well that many out there want both Han & Luke.

just my 2 cents

This would be the grestest PF of all time. And the sales I beleive would also be a record. Edition size would have to be high and I dont think anyone would complain. I would actually buy 3 or maybe 4. You need atleast 2 Storm Troopers. And to display both Han & Luke at once you need 2 exclusives. So I'm down for 4.

And hell would freeze over.

I would like to see this done, but not for a while.

The problem, as some have pointed out, is that you can't just have a bunch of exclusive heads like that. I think the height issue could be forgiven, but the people who want to display them all instead of rotating between them probably wouldn't want them to have all the same pose. Plus, two extra heads (both of which need spot-on likenesses) seems like a lot for an exclusive.

I'm thinking that maybe there could be some kind of SDCC-exclusive version created, but I'm not sure how the combinations would work out.

I'd like a Stormie PF with an EX of an interchangeable Luke/Han head. The Droids soon would be cool too.:D

Yes, let ssc do Han & Luke Stormtrooper PF's, so they hopefully spare us the 1/6 versions. I've really had enough Lukes and Hans to last for the next 2 or 3 years. Move on to important characters that haven't been done yet.

Back