Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I dont think Willow really fits in with the theme of all the other statues, but they all do look great. Can't wait for Spike and Angel, plus still hoping to get Faith.

I didn't as a stand-alone piece, but seeing the three together I'm thinking she does more and more, and with Spike and Angel added to the line-up, I think she'll hold her own.

I love the little base accessorie with the magick book, skull, melted candle and Amy the rat. I think it sets it apart. I would have loved the Exclusive with the werewolf plush backpack but wasn't to be :slap....

I still think she's a little tarty for Willow haha. They captured the fun and flighty essense of her character quite well though.

Here are some pics with better lighting. If the pics load up a little slow, it looks like it has something to do with Photobucket right now. :impatient:

You will also notice a slight lazy eye issue, but I think I can live with it. Overall, I really like this statue. Now onto the others! :D

FaithStatue1.jpg

FaithStatue2.jpg

FaithStatue3.jpg

FaithStatue4.jpg

FaithStatue5.jpg

FaithStatue6.jpg

BuffyTheVampireSlayerBuffy-Willow-Faith2.jpg

Last edited:
VERY nice pics, Firebird. That group shot looks awesome. :rock

Spike's release is right around the corner, so keep that camera out!!!

My Faith looks good. Oddly the box is kinda worse for wear. It kinda looks someone hit her boob with a hammer :(

Well sideshow just contacted me, and my replacement Faith is going to ship! Once it arrive I'll post photos of it...hopefully it'll be better than the one I already have. I just need to destroy my statue once I get the replacement...which is what I preferred.

i guess people cancelled orders after they saw the pics, cos my waitlist for the exclusive got converted today.

Well sideshow just contacted me, and my replacement Faith is going to ship! Once it arrive I'll post photos of it...hopefully it'll be better than the one I already have. I just need to destroy my statue once I get the replacement...which is what I preferred.

You're going to destroy the statue?

I have Faith on flexpay right now (she'll ship in March). I'm hoping my WL for the EX converts soon! I would go ahead and pay it off now but I wanna wait on the WL to see if it converts.

i guess people cancelled orders after they saw the pics, cos my waitlist for the exclusive got converted today.

Nice! One of the lucky few! Congrats and post some pics when it arrives.

I have Faith on flexpay right now (she'll ship in March). I'm hoping my WL for the EX converts soon! I would go ahead and pay it off now but I wanna wait on the WL to see if it converts.

Hang in there. I've seen stranger. I'd stay on the list until SSC closes it out. You'd be surprised how long after shipping some of these WLs convert.

You're going to destroy the statue?

Has to. Sideshow's rules.

This actually alleviates one of my fears of the waitlist. I was thinking that to get a new statue the person would send it back and then SS would re-issue it to someone else on the waitlist. So I guess this means that if I do get off the waitlist I'll be getting a brand new statue that was never sent to anyone else, correct? Man, I really hope I get one of these Faith ex's. I'm doing like someone else mentioned, the flexpay for the standard version while praying I get off the waitlist first.

Pics of my Faith.
I used my twin brothers digital camera and I'm not use to it...so pardon the blurry pics.
DSCN1221.jpg

DSCN1225.jpg

DSCN1226.jpg

DSCN1220.jpg

Thanks for sharing (and everyone else) your pics. I should be getting mine next week so will post some pics when I get her.

PS - Flash is not a friend to Faith :horror

I've seen stranger. I've had some WL conversions happen months after a piece originally. I wouldn't be surprised if you got a conversion in the near future. Hang in there! :rock

Thanks! :) I definitely haven't lost faith (overused pun intended)

Back