Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Pic?

Yep.
eliza1.jpg

Good for you guys. That had to be fun.
Any interesting news on anything upcoming for her?

Sadly, I'm starting to lose hope on a Buffy reunion feature film.

Great pic, BG! I wish I lived in the US, I'd at least have a chance to meet a whedon alumn. I miss that experience in my life.

I have no idea what is coming up for her as I didn't stay long at her panel. The people who traveled to Dallas were incredibly inappropriate with her and were all asking for hugs and someone even asked for a kiss, etc. Poor Eliza. I honestly couldn't bear to watch so we left the panel. She was very uncomfortable with the requests, yet it didn't stop people from asking.

I have no idea what is coming up for her as I didn't stay long at her panel. The people who traveled to Dallas were incredibly inappropriate with her and were all asking for hugs and someone even asked for a kiss, etc. Poor Eliza. I honestly couldn't bear to watch so we left the panel. She was very uncomfortable with the requests, yet it didn't stop people from asking.

that's unfortunate that people are so rude. i think REAL fans would rather shoot the ____ with someone rather than obsess and want to have physical contact. i just finished watching dollhouse last week and would love to just talk to eliza about when she was working on that project.

I had a chat with Eliza in Dallas yesterday. I asked her if she had seen or heard about this statue and she did NOT! Interesting that no one in her corner has heard about it and passed it on to her. I told her where to find it, ssc's site.

Interesting when the actors don't even know about their figures. I for one would know EVERYTHING about me.
:lol

I'm shocked! :horror
I would've thought SS would send a piece to the actor/actress as a courtesy, or at least get their approval/input in finalization of a piece.

If anyone is interested in an SSC Faith - Ex., there's one that popped up on Ebay at a decent starting price. Drop me a PM if you can't find it. (I don't want to post the # in case any of you are watching it already.)

I had a chat with Eliza in Dallas yesterday. I asked her if she had seen or heard about this statue and she did NOT! Interesting that no one in her corner has heard about it and passed it on to her. I told her where to find it, ssc's site.

Interesting when the actors don't even know about their figures. I for one would know EVERYTHING about me.
:lol

That's awesome that you got the Tiki piece signed!!! Very fitting. :rock And can't believe she hadn't heard of the Faith piece from SSC. I'd be all over that is someone made a statue of me! :lol

There was some of that when I met her as well. Lots of people were all about hugs, this, that, etc. I'm all for a handshake and a casual conversation, but that's about where I draw the line. When I met her, you could tell she was tired. I felt bad. :( My 'hat' goes off to her for the things she does to please her fans. One of only a handful, IMO.

I'm shocked! :horror
I would've thought SS would send a piece to the actor/actress as a courtesy, or at least get their approval/input in finalization of a piece.

Hah! yea right, it's all about licensing and the only people who get to make those calls are the studios that own the rights to the shows/movies. They don't give a rats ass about the actors...just if they can make money off of them.

That's awesome that you got the Tiki piece signed!!! Very fitting. :rock And can't believe she hadn't heard of the Faith piece from SSC. I'd be all over that is someone made a statue of me! :lol

There was some of that when I met her as well. Lots of people were all about hugs, this, that, etc. I'm all for a handshake and a casual conversation, but that's about where I draw the line. When I met her, you could tell she was tired. I felt bad. :( My 'hat' goes off to her for the things she does to please her fans. One of only a handful, IMO.

She is very for the fans. I remember when we did a video conference with her (and she said Jenn and I were cute!) she was just the sweetest. And she was just the same at the expo.

She is very for the fans. I remember when we did a video conference with her (and she said Jenn and I were cute!) she was just the sweetest. And she was just the same at the expo.

You're very lucky to have met her BG, twice! I'm green with jealousy. :wink1:
She is one of my top 5 favorite actresses!
Fans can be so shameless. Or maybe I'm just shy. I'd never ask for a kiss! That's just a complete invasion of a celebrity's (or anyone's) personal bubble.

You're very lucky to have met her BG, twice! I'm green with jealousy. :wink1:
She is one of my top 5 favorite actresses!
Fans can be so shameless. Or maybe I'm just shy. I'd never ask for a kiss! That's just a complete invasion of a celebrity's (or anyone's) personal bubble.

I don't know about top 5? Maybe top 100.

Well sideshow replied back, and they don't have any more faith statue body for replacement and will just offer me a partial refund. So either I keep the statue with the mess up nose, or I keep the statue with the 2 holes in the arm. I guess I'll keep statue with the 2 holes in the arm. sigh! They did however have a replacement crossbow, so that's good!

Well sideshow replied back, and they don't have any more faith statue body for replacement and will just offer me a partial refund. So either I keep the statue with the mess up nose, or I keep the statue with the 2 holes in the arm. I guess I'll keep statue with the 2 holes in the arm. sigh! They did however have a replacement crossbow, so that's good!

You should ask how they don't have any replacement bodies when the reg is still in stock... Would they be ok with sending you the reg, you swap bodies, then send back the reg as defective?

You should ask how they don't have any replacement bodies when the reg is still in stock... Would they be ok with sending you the reg, you swap bodies, then send back the reg as defective?

Maybe the crossbow hand is fixed [glued] or not changeable on the regular edition. :dunno

Maybe the crossbow hand is fixed [glued] or not changeable on the regular edition. :dunno

I was wondering about this too.

I guess it's time to finally give up on hoping my WL will convert. This statue has just had way too many issues. I'm fine with it, the crossbow is way cooler anyway but I really wanted Faith's knife becuase it was such a trademark to the show and Faith's character.

I was wondering about this too.

I guess it's time to finally give up on hoping my WL will convert. This statue has just had way too many issues. I'm fine with it, the crossbow is way cooler anyway but I really wanted Faith's knife becuase it was such a trademark to the show and Faith's character.

Did you see the Ex. on Ebay I was mentioning earlier? Starting bid is a decent price. Keep an eye on it if you're interested. Drop me a PM if you can't find it.

Back