Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling it was what held the piece up for so long. She probably wont have it. Probably a legal thing. I'd rather skip the tat and have this piece as apposed to not.

I agree with you there. I'll be the first to admit that I didn't even notice. Wish it was there, but seeing how it totally slipped past me, I can definitely do without it.

I have a feeling it was what held the piece up for so long. She probably wont have it. Probably a legal thing. I'd rather skip the tat and have this piece as apposed to not.

Really? How bizarre! I totally agree with you though, its so amazing that I'd rather have it without than not at all. :D

I just find it odd given surely the character of Faith is as much a registered thing in herself as her tat would be, actually more so lol. Weirdness! :p

P.S. Thanks for the amazing bigger pics

I think that Faith and Lara will be the hit pieces of the year. Of course, I don't know which year yet. Knowing ssc it will be 2012. :lol

I am almost sure we can blame fox for the no tattoo rule. :nono

:lol....that's one of my favourite smilies :clap

Mr Pointy stake's all round :stake :stake

Damn I'm so tempted to get the others now..this line is becoming very exciting......Arrgghh, I need help :exactly: :lol
x

Shell, you wont regret it, I promise. Buffy is such a joy to have in my collection. And I am sure Willow will be as well. Even though she isn't quite the Will we know, I think she'll be fabulous in person.

:lol....that's one of my favourite smilies :clap

Mr Pointy stake's all round :stake :stake

Damn I'm so tempted to get the others now..this line is becoming very exciting......Arrgghh, I need help :exactly: :lol
x

Do it, Shell. You definitely won't regret it. We all know you've got a little Slayer in you. :lecture Jump on board now!

Does anyone else think that maybe this is why the statues are a bit off or out of character? The legality of it? Let's just speculate, because it's fun.

Sideshow knows that's not Willow, Buffy wouldn't be in a throne, and Faith has no tattoo. I blame Fox, lol. Why not stir up drama? Especially if we get to blame Fox for more stuff? Even if they aren't the reason! :D

Does anyone else think that maybe this is why the statues are a bit off or out of character? The legality of it? Let's just speculate, because it's fun.

Sideshow knows that's not Willow, Buffy wouldn't be in a throne, and Faith has no tattoo. I blame Fox, lol. Why not stir up drama? Especially if we get to blame Fox for more stuff? Even if they aren't the reason! :D

It could be. Fox is a little goofy, IMO.

Although, when I talked to their CR department the other day, they seemed really laid back about copyright issues, etc. No issues reprinting some photos, etc.

So who knows?

It could be. Fox is a little goofy, IMO.

Although, when I talked to their CR department the other day, they seemed really laid back about copyright issues, etc. No issues reprinting some photos, etc.

So who knows?

Well that takes the fun out of it. :dunno

Shell, you wont regret it, I promise. Buffy is such a joy to have in my collection. And I am sure Willow will be as well. Even though she isn't quite the Will we know, I think she'll be fabulous in person.

Do it, Shell. You definitely won't regret it. We all know you've got a little Slayer in you. :lecture Jump on board now!
You guys are a bad bad influence (and I kinda love ya ;))
Thanks peeps, I'm actually looking into ordering Willow.
I have to see when she's out cos my CS Moore Angelus twins are out in June so need to figure funds out.
We'll see :lol
x :wave

It wouldn't suprise me. Likeness rights and differences can easily attributed to that, especially if Faith is indeed missing her tattoo.

The likeness in the sculpt though is stunning enough so the missing tattoo won't bother me.

As you say all those announced so far are either doing something or wearing something that is out of character (Buffy- on Throne, Willow- overly sexy, clothes etc, Faith- No tat) so that could be a way of getting round the legal side of the pieces.
I think you're on to something there BG :exactly: :duff
x :wave

buffyscythe.gif

I'm swift with my thinking, like the Buffster. :D

Awesome job on the face, Trev. I sure hope a second Buffy follows down the road with a Trev head on it.

Hey guys, just noticed something ... where's the ink? Surely they haven't forgotten her tat?

As I can't actually remember it, I suppose I won't miss it unless I watch a Faith episode again. In which case, I just need to paint it on.:clap

If this line doesn't keep trucking along WELL after Angel, I'm going to be disappointed. This is CRAZY how well Trevor and SS crew hit the mark with this one. So much potential.

I know of at least the next two, and the 'CRAZY' is staying strong.

Back