Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Boba Fett Premium Format Return Of The Jedi

Thanks. That one looks really lackluster, but Mr.Niceguy's looks pretty darn good. Maybe it's the lighting?

Mine just arrived and it looks great in person. However my statue does have an issue where he slightly floats above the platform. I'm going to email Sideshow to see if they recommend a solution.

IMG_4368.jpg
IMG_6752.jpg
IMG_3435.jpg
IMG_6228.jpg
IMG_3032.jpg

Have you tried to push it down with a little force? Usually that works for me.

Yeah, I pushed down on that foot as hard as I reasonably could for a few minutes and it didn't budge down any further. It looks like the square peg is slightly larger than the hole in the base.

I’ve been hearing multiple issues of that happening. That crap is the norm for a lot of their PF’s, unfortunately. That damn “hover foot”.

Paint apps looking much better now!

My statue hovers too. No amount of force will make him sit flush without breaking something

Received my Boba this week and the exclusive grenade launcher stock is "wiggly". Anyone else have the same issue? It displays fine, but it feels pretty flimsy.

Got mine as well! Love it! Paint app is really good actually in person ! I was so worried! He is a bit on the skinny leg side.. Sideshow sickness IMO .. but overall very happy with him and best Boba I owned so far (and I had them all :lol )

Got mine as well! Love it! Paint app is really good actually in person ! I was so worried! He is a bit on the skinny leg side.. Sideshow sickness IMO .. but overall very happy with him and best Boba I owned so far (and I had them all :lol )

So, Boba skips leg day? How disappointing... :lol

I have been debating picking this up or the HT 1/4 scale...thoughts?

I have been debating picking this up or the HT 1/4 scale...thoughts?

I sold my HT Boba for this... but I guess its a personal preference

I sold my HT Boba for this... but I guess its a personal preference

I sold my HT Fett a while ago. I could never get it the pose to where it didn't look like a toy. It was a very well made figure and if you're a better poser, I think there are sometimes pretty good deals to be had for it...

Yeah the HT has some crazy good detail but man is posing a pain sometimes. I like this statue a lot

Had to push down the foot down a little to go into the base fully. Got #5.

Had to push down the foot down a little to go into the base fully. Got #5.

Nice. Several here and the other forum have been having issues with the foot not actually touching down on the base.

The wait for this is killing me...almost as much as the shipping. 80 dollars to ship to UK then over another 200 in vat and duty.
This will be the last PF I buy.

Back