Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who wants to ask Sideshow what's up and see what kind of dock issue they have going on this time, lol

So who wants to ask Sideshow what's up and see what kind of dock issue they have going on this time, lol

latest

From my live chat this morning:

"He should ship in 24 - 48 hours :) We had a 2 day system outage so the shipping team is working overtime to try to catch up and get orders out as quickly as possible"

and this was the answer i got a few minutes ago...:

"Hi,

Credit card was charged yesterday for Bane Pf.

When will he ship? No tracking recieved yet.

Regards,
Didier"

Chat started

Kimberly joined the chat

Kimberly

"Hi there, Didier! He is currently in port and we expect him to arrive to us within the next few days. So he should ship in 1 - 3 business days."

Got the shipping notice from UPS!

how come you guys get a tracking and i don't? Sideshow giving me as an explenation, so meaning they don't have him in stock or what? :

"Hi there, Didier! He is currently in port and we expect him to arrive to us within the next few days. So he should ship in 1 - 3 business days."

Back