Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I need dimensions on this guy. He may be the one to sit between D.C. Bat and Supes. Have 25.5" in height but only about 16" in width and 12" in depth available.

Still think $699 is too much. Have to decide if I want to use Reward Points on him ....or pass on him entirely.

Just a thought ...wouldn't it be funny if this Bane PF is bigger than the Darkseid PF?

Still think $699 is too much. Have to decide if I want to use Reward Points on him ....or pass on him entirely.

Just a thought ...wouldn't it be funny if this Bane PF is bigger than the Darkseid PF?

LOL! Imagine Bane breaking Darkseid's back.

I'm with you. I've decided to pass rather than using my rewards. I spent a lot of time (especially during Spooktacular) earning those. It'd feel like a waste to use them to even out what I feel is an inflated cost, not that I claim to know anything what it actually costs to produce.

LOL! Imagine Bane breaking Darkseid's back.

I'm with you. I've decided to pass rather than using my rewards. I spent a lot of time (especially during Spooktacular) earning those. It'd feel like a waste to use them to even out what I feel is an inflated cost, not that I claim to know anything what it actually costs to produce.

Totally agree with you. I definitely feel this price is too much. I understand it is a big premium format figure, but $700 is crazy.

I'd rather put the $700 on that P1 Spider-Man 2099

Always loved that suit, and though I am a way bigger Batman fan than anything else, I might also do the same if asked to choose (and if Iwas still into collecting figures outside of the Batman line). At least with Prime1 you know what you're paying $700 for when you see the prototype.

dc-comics-bane-premium-format-3004281-03.jpg
dc-comics-bane-premium-format-300428-04.jpg
dc-comics-bane-premium-format-300428-16.jpg

Back