Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting years for this one and aside from his traps it looks great. I know he's on venom but that's the only part of his hugeness that looks off to me, they're kind of ridiculous but it's a fairly minor issue compared to how great it is overall. The bigger concern I have is size. My shelving unit has 27" tall displays and I'm wondering if he'll be taller than that.

Bane at New York Comic Con, he's huge.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Radd Titan posted a video earlier with the Bane size being 23" tall... seems low to me but what do I know... can't wait to PO

I suppose it's possible since his base is so much shorter, but it still seems odd that a Bane PF would be shorter than a Batman PF.

Yeah, if it's about 23" and if the base is @ 2", that leave 21" for Bane alone and that's 1/4 scale of 7'. Sounds good to me, given that some stats list comicbook Bane as only 6'8".

Modern Bats for me.... Lobo is great though... But everything about that Modern Bats is perfect... Personal opinion of course :)

Yeah, everything is subject to our opinion on pieces. I prefer my Bats in black myself. That said, SSC's DC PFs have mostly turned out really good so far IMO.

Bane may be 1 1/2" shorter than the Bats PF, but he has a ton of girth. Plus his base is only what, an inch, compared to Bats' 5 inch base?Bats' girth can be attributed to his cape. Bane just looks large.

I'm really excited to preorder Bane.

This was the centerpiece of the SS booth and it was a smart choice. I was so impressed with Bane, one of the best looking statues ever. Very impressive overall

Bane even looked impressive unpainted when I saw it in person at SDCC. Now with the paint app done, it looks even better.

I suppose it's possible since his base is so much shorter, but it still seems odd that a Bane PF would be shorter than a Batman PF.

If you notice their is a tier system with the DC line bases. The most famous entities stand above. Bats Supes and Wonder Woman are on the tallest bases and the tallest from the top of the head. Aquaman, Green Arrow etc are a tad lower. Same with villains. Joker is 24 inches and then Harley is lower etc. Lobo is 28 inches only because of the gun. It's a hierarchy of bases.

Back