Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook
14520339_10157445412580468_2271560495266888308_n.jpg

So what are we thinking on this one pricewise? $750? I'm hoping for $600, but I don't see that as being realistic. This just looks amazing.

wow.:horror...this does look really good...I was gonna cut back on my Batman collecting and I really had no idea who this was before the movies, but this looks to good to pass on.....Now Croc on the other hand I really cant see ordering him still....:lol

This is the only piece at NYCC that has my attention. Looking forward to seeing more pics and vids.

What a beautiful beast.

The only thing about this PF that I'm not sure of... is if I can afford it. Please don't break our wallets, Bane!

Way sick! Was that flickering light on the bat symbol light something Sideshow was thinking about doing? Or was that just someone's idea on here? I can't remember.

Someone on here came up with that idea. SSC hasn't announced a light up feature for this.

Wow this looks great. Now if the production piece can be close we will be in good shape

Absolutely love it..really really really good..bravo!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back