Sideshow avpr alien warrior life size bust....gauging interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenowolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys i just wanted to see if anybody else wants to see sideshow finally make this beast. I think he is long overdue, he is my second favorite alien design after the alien warrior from aliens which they will probably never do again. I really think with how many people want the long sold out alien warrior bust from sideshow, that this would be a great seller for them and they love to work with adi so it should be easy to get this made. Come on sideshow we are due for another epic monster bust :pray: Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

It just looks like a cheaper version of the Aliens Xeno to me. So id rather a remake of the Aliens version

But if it were to be another 1:1 Xeno bust my favorite design is from A:R. The Domed head but with the fleshy membrane still on it

The warrior from aliens was better I agree, but they won't be able to do it again for many reasons. I like the armored non-dome look from aliens so to me this is the next best thing and could easily happen if ss wanted to.

theres a fan made AVP2 warrior alien 1/1 MASK head from Canada, i think it is Pete mander's creations. looks pretty good

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmpncmbI1Ak[/ame]

theres a fan made AVP2 warrior alien 1/1 MASK head from Canada, i think it is Pete mander's creations. looks pretty good

That's really good work there, I hadn't seen that one, thanks for showing it guilty gear! I would still prefer sideshow to do one with the shoulders like their original alien warrior bust tho :pray:

That's really good work there, I hadn't seen that one, thanks for showing it guilty gear! I would still prefer sideshow to do one with the shoulders like their original alien warrior bust tho :pray:

NP, this is made of thick latex i think, this is the best one so far

I'd rather see SS tackle the original and do a better job than HCG did. A proper ADI Alien 3 is long over due too.
Basically if SS was to make any new Alien bust I'd buy it tho... :yess:

Well i'm just hoping overall that Sideshow Makes more Alien pieces in general. Would love to see more Maquettes, Life size bust and even a Legendary scale bust of each Alien from the films including AVP series. I hope Sideshow releases something new from the Alien Line. Really hoping. Lets hope but if they did something with the AVPR warrior. I would love to see it and even will buy it. Crossing fingers! :pray::pray::pray:

he had it on ebay for sale like $850 or something months ago, but no one bid.

maybe u can contact him on ebay
https://www.ebay.com/sch/pawnbroker...h=item51a64e5193&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Thanks, thats really tempting, if it had the shoulders it would be bought for sure.

Basically if SS was to make any new Alien bust I'd buy it tho... :yess:
This is how so many people feel about alien busts, they are just so damned impressive and have all kinds of presence. People that hated the movie would still buy this cuz its cool looking. It would be an easy sell for ss and adi would gladly make this for them, come on just do it ss :lecture
Well i'm just hoping overall that Sideshow Makes more Alien pieces in general. Would love to see more Maquettes, Life size bust and even a Legendary scale bust of each Alien from the films including AVP series. I hope Sideshow releases something new from the Alien Line. Really hoping. Lets hope but if they did something with the AVPR warrior. I would love to see it and even will buy it. Crossing fingers! :pray::pray::pray:

Agreed :hi5: but they are really overdue for a really impressive life size bust, and the original alien warrior bust is one of their most sought after busts of all time, this would be an easy instant sell, and would be one of those pieces that made your collection. Aliens are probably in everyones top 5 coolest movie monsters of all time, how have you not done this yet sideshow :cuckoo:

Thanks, thats really tempting, if it had the shoulders it would be bought for sure.

This is how so many people feel about alien busts, they are just so damned impressive and have all kinds of presence. People that hated the movie would still buy this cuz its cool looking. It would be an easy sell for ss and adi would gladly make this for them, come on just do it ss :lecture

Agreed :hi5: but they are really overdue for a really impressive life size bust, and the original alien warrior bust is one of their most sought after busts of all time, this would be an easy instant sell, and would be one of those pieces that made your collection. Aliens are probably in everyones top 5 coolest movie monsters of all time, how have you not done this yet sideshow :cuckoo:

Sideshow be Crazy. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :lol

I'd much rather Sideshow do a 1:1 Alien 3 bust. Personaly I think
the AVP-R aliens look like S^^T!!!

I'd much rather Sideshow do a 1:1 Alien 3 bust. Personaly I think
the AVP-R aliens look like S^^T!!!

Technically the alien 3 aliens look more like ****(they are brown) :rotfl I respect your opinion tho, the dog aliens are cool looking, I would be really happy with one of those too, I just prefer the warrior look from aliens and since ss won't ever do that one again, I would like to see one of the avpr ones, as it is the most likely to be done by ss. Any new 1/1 alien would be welcome tho.

Technically the alien 3 aliens look more like ****(they are brown) :rotfl I respect your opinion tho, the dog aliens are cool looking, I would be really happy with one of those too, I just prefer the warrior look from aliens and since ss won't ever do that one again, I would like to see one of the avpr ones, as it is the most likely to be done by ss. Any new 1/1 alien would be welcome tho.

Spoken like a true gentleman. It's good to see other forum members
acknowledge that others have opinions..:clap
And yes, Alien 3 is a nice shade of poo brown..:lol but still very cool looking..

Spoken like a true gentleman. It's good to see other forum members
acknowledge that others have opinions..:clap
And yes, Alien 3 is a nice shade of poo brown..:lol but still very cool looking..

Thanks bud :hi5: if we all thought the same, there would be no reason to have these forums in the first place

Back