Sideshow Auction - IMO Diane Kamahele

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idioteque

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sideshow announces special eBay auction to support the family of Diane Kamahele!
Join us to raise funds for the Diane Kamahele Memorial Fund, which supports her children, by bidding on a host of unique items that Sideshow will be auctioning off during the San Diego Comic-Con! Sideshow does not typically eBay its products, nor has it previously sold any pre-production samples. This is the only chance that collectors may have at some of these one-of-a-kind collectibles! The auctions will take place on eBay.com from Monday, July 23rd, through Thursday, August 2nd, and each individual item will be linked from SideshowCollectibles.com, so bookmark the auction URL today! Plus, stay tuned to next week's newsletter as we reveal the products. Don't miss your chance to grab some AP editions, prototypes, and more to support a wonderful cause! [Read about the auction] [Diane's Sideshow Memorial]

Great idea! Items will cost a pretty penny, but rareness and variety of iotems, and the worthiness of the cause make this a must bid event. Seems there will be something for everyone.

Yes, they announced last year they would be doing auctions... I was beginning to wonder if they had decided not to do them. It is a very worthy cause, and I hope the items raise a lot of money, but for my own sake, I hope there is nothing I'm too interested in.

I'll be placing a bid or two I'm sure. I have a feeling there will be something I want.

Yeah, Next to her picture in the newsletter was a daddy Rog figure :O

If thats what we can bid on I will certainly be making many bids!

I'm really anxious to see what items will be up for bid. There may be some really cool stuff if that picture of the daddy rog is any indication.

Just a friendly reminder that most of these items are ending today :)

All right, I just lost the Scarface Bust. Is bidder #10 on the board? I was warring with #10 (I am #11 I think), but I just couldn't pay over $900. I thought twice the MSRP of $400 was okay, though.

I'm a little suprised it didn't go for more.

Exciting!

Cave troll ends at US $2,025.00!

Witch King @ US $2,101.03!

Ringwraith and Steed Statue US $2,126.00!

Balrog: US $4,050.00

There was some last minute (second!) bidding going on there!

Last edited:
All hail the Mighty King of Darkness!!! For Darkness now belongs to him!!!!!!!!!!​

All hail the Mighty King of Darkness!!! For Darkness now belongs to him!!!!!!!!!!​

Darkness7-72.jpg

Back