Sideshow at C3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I would prefer Grievous or a Clone Trooper, but Anakin would be fine with me. Grievous MUST be made at some point. He would be fantastic in 1/4 scale.

Maybe it'll be a character we havent seen yet? Allthoguh I'm betting on Mace Windu myself. Cant think of a more popular character from the new movies.

Actually Viking, I believe C3 starts on Thursday morning, so hopefully we'll know then.

I am guessing it will be General G.

I hope it's a Blue Clonetrooper but I bet they release the troopers later.

It is most likely Grievous....I think he looks more marketable than Tarful and I can't think of another 'New' Character that they would bother doing this soon in their new 1/4 line!

Grievous with three sabers and a blaster drawn....Damn!

He is really tall too...so, think Vader size!:nazgul

You know, it could be Chewie, especially as he's yet another character that is in episode 3, but also a part of the original trilogy, plus which he'd make a nice counterpiece to go along with Han.

Probably not, but just a thought that crossed my mind.

If/when they do make Chewie it'll be interesting to see just how they design him, given his 'full body hair' appearance and all. Hoping he'll be fully sculpted personally when he gets done, otherwise he's lible to turn out looking like Cousin It. :p

Sev.

Hoping he'll be fully sculpted personally when he gets done, otherwise he's lible to turn out looking like Cousin It

I can't realy see myself having to brush Chewie everyday either to keep him looking right.

If I had to gues I would guess either Windu, Grievous, or Dark Anakin.

Is it Thursday yet.

A sculpted Chewie would go against the whole concept of the Premium Figures in my opinion. But the hair could keep them from making this character ever if they can't figure a way to do it right.

A sculpted Chewie would go against the whole concept of the Premium Figures in my opinion. But the hair could keep them from making this character ever if they can't figure a way to do it right.

You hit the nail on the head.

On another note, it looks like I'll be helping Brant, Brock, Bob, and Jared at the show after all. Anyone who's going please feel free to stop by and say hello. :wave

Personally I would be happy with any of the characters mentioned so far.

Like Bob said, is it Thrusday yet?

I see the new 1/4 scale piece...THAT WAY!!!!
92551490_l.jpg

(See you in a few days, Andy!!!)

Almost time!! Will Sideshow do a special email or do you think they will wait until this friday?

They just said that they will do a special announcement on Friday. I wonder if the figure will be on display before then? So many people taking pics - if it's on display earlier there are bound to be pics on the web tomorrow.

Back