1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook.

16809125_1447897291888408_249456222_n.jpg

16832225_1590197514328930_7463458431177835595_n.jpg

Oh my god a sideshow figure that doesnt get a **** storm from first pics!!!!!!
Looks awesome dude. Thanks for posting those up.

Haha, so true and it looks like this is deserving of a little praise judging from these photos. I'm a little surprised and excited.

Praise where it's due, Sideshow seems to have done a really great job on this piece.

Thanks for the pics.

Want to get this now but to get the ex i have to go on wait list, but i want to use my rp on this too. Also i can't believe how crooked ssc is with their shipping now, 21$ to ship essentially a shoebox sized figure that weighs maybe 10 pounds in weight. Total ********.

Want to get this now but to get the ex i have to go on wait list, but i want to use my rp on this too. Also i can't believe how crooked ssc is with their shipping now, 21$ to ship essentially a shoebox sized figure that weighs maybe 10 pounds in weight. Total ********.

3 pounds 😂

I absolutely agree with you.

Well these recent pics have sold me and now i am going to make arrangements to get this next month as soon as the 1st of the month. Gonna have to mod it some though, 1st thing to go are those straps on the holster. Then duck tape on the right arm. Perhaps a custom stand as well. Not sure what ssc was thinking with that black logo on black stand. You can't even see it.

Back