Statue Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue

It's a pretty detailed statue so I kind of figured it was going to be on the expensive side of things but $600 is a bit more then what I expected... although I will say the base on this new Mythos is a lot more detailed then the older Mythos statues...

I think Sideshow's current mission statement is "Pop Culture is our Culture, but add 20% to the standard industry price"

Up for order. Dang she looks just awesome but I'm kind of torn between her and the Regal Robot Taun-Taun.

I see no rush to order this... Time to wait and see what the Edition Size will be...

I see no rush to order this... Time to wait and see what the Edition Size will be...
Yeah, I'm guessing it will be "lets see how many we sell in two months then decide the ES."

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well they got my order. Not one I can pass on. Going to be a long wait though.

Pre-ordered.

Usually don't pre-order anymore nowadays, but I want this and might as well just pre-order it and be done with it. Now the long wait.

A big part of me really wants this, but I also want to wait and see what else they have planned other than Sidious. If an Ahsoka is truly coming, then I can see pairing her up with Assajj quite nicely.

A big part of me really wants this, but I also want to wait and see what else they have planned other than Sidious. If an Ahsoka is truly coming, then I can see pairing her up with Assajj quite nicely.

That's exactly what I was thinking...

I think Sideshow's current mission statement is "Pop Culture is our Culture, but add 20% to the standard industry price"
Nah man, when u look at other Marvel & DC PFs and the size than is the price not overpriced at all. the base is very detailed and big. i think thats 1 of the best 5 pieces in the last years from Sideshow!

Nah man, when u look at other Marvel & DC PFs and the size than is the price not overpriced at all. the base is very detailed and big. i think thats 1 of the best 5 pieces in the last years from Sideshow!

completely disagree. no way in hell this has the same "value" as the green arrow exclusive.

Same, wish it was in 1/4 scale instead of 1/5.

completely disagree. no way in hell this has the same "value" as the green arrow exclusive.

Why not? Sculpt and Base has much more details as green arrow and he is not really bigger green-arrow_dc-comics_gallery_5d4dec14b108d.jpgasajj-ventress-mythos_star-wars_gallery_5ddc68e97ba47.jpg

I will always contend that there's a Star Wars mark-up on these sort of things. It might not have the same value as a DC statue, but I would think demand is higher for something like this than for Green Arrow. I'm not hating on DC, just think Star Wars still has the biggest following... I sold off my original Mythos, so I'm not getting this one. Gorgeous statue though.

re: size. take away the needlessly tall base...and there is nothing to justify $600. at least have a light up saber to make up for the lack of one on the pf.

Green Arrow exclusive has extra switchouts and is 1/4 scale.

I am about as diehard a sw statue collector as they come and although this is a very nice statue....I refuse to be gouged. aftermarket deals are a certainty unless they surprise us with a small edition size.

Back