Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. It's not that terrible. I think they just rushed things to catch up with Marvel, which they should not have. There are things that are poorly introduced, things we needed not to go over again, and things they went overboard with but overall there are a lot of references to the comic books (too much maybe?) and the Trinity kicks ass.

I'd give it a 6.5/10.

The movie was ok ...I'd give it a 6/10.

I didn't hate it ...but didn't love it either. It could've been better ...much better. I think DC squandered an opportunity ...in which I was very much rooting for them.

Jakks Pasific 20 inches Armored Batman actually i did not make it i just bought from a friend who is from US and i think he is really successful with painting as you can see from the picture.

I loved it. 8/10. Really dont understand these negative reviews. Too many people think they are a critique these days :lol

I loved it. 8/10. Really dont understand these negative reviews. Too many people think they are a critique these days :lol

Everyone is one though, and they should be. Critical thinking is an important skill... Otherwise you get those who don't know the difference between fact and opinion or why they even have an opinion

:lol nah being critical is good, its how things can be improved upon. I just think sometimes people can over analyze rather than just taking something for what it is. Anyhow some like it, some dont. Thats the way of everything

This place would have more artists if people would act like they have some couth

I think a lot of artists are leaving the forums, and I think it's is multiple reasons. One is what you mentioned with them having to field post after post of people insulting their work, and while many of them have thick skins, I don't see them ever engaging in the back and forth of it.' Secondly the time crunches for many of them are getting worse and worse, and I they are turning to FB groups to get their brand out there. Guys are just there making 7-10K on custom fullbody pieces, and FB is where they are selling them. Many just don't have the time or the energy to be in the forums. I know since I got sculpting my time for the boards has decreased. More doing...less talking. However, I do agree with you ink that sometimes people choose to forget just how many hours go into these and rip into someone's work in a callus and entirely useless way.

This place would have more artists if people would act like they have some couth

I'm still a young guy so I don't think I qualify for crotchety old man status yet but look at how terrible it is for creators everywhere. Whether it's comic books, movies, tv, statues, sports or anything at all the criticism is just through the roof.
It's gotten to the point where I've stopped reading so many different sites because they've just become too negative.
I've always thought that if I didn't like something I should keep it to myself, why would it be okay to tell someone who poured hours, days or months into something that it's the worst thing ever produced?

I think a lot of artists are leaving the forums, and I think it's is multiple reasons. One is what you mentioned with them having to field post after post of people insulting their work, and while many of them have thick skins, I don't see them ever engaging in the back and forth of it.' Secondly the time crunches for many of them are getting worse and worse, and I they are turning to FB groups to get their brand out there. Guys are just there making 7-10K on custom fullbody pieces, and FB is where they are selling them. Many just don't have the time or the energy to be in the forums. I know since I got sculpting my time for the boards has decreased. More doing...less talking. However, I do agree with you ink that sometimes people choose to forget just how many hours go into these and rip into someone's work in a callus and entirely useless way.

I'm still a young guy so I don't think I qualify for crotchety old man status yet but look at how terrible it is for creators everywhere. Whether it's comic books, movies, tv, statues, sports or anything at all the criticism is just through the roof.
It's gotten to the point where I've stopped reading so many different sites because they've just become too negative.
I've always thought that if I didn't like something I should keep it to myself, why would it be okay to tell someone who poured hours, days or months into something that it's the worst thing ever produced?

Well put guys. Critiquing can be helpful but pure negativity brings us all down.

This is exactly my point to :clap

Back