Statue Sideshow Aliens Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alienhelm

Super Freak
Reaction score
sdcc2011_sideshow_predalien_2.jpg

Image courtesy of our man mwctoys :clap

Last edited:
Finally, an Alien piece I can pass on. I was fearing I was going to love this, but thankfully I just don't. Helps me stick to the Giger version in my collection. I has the diorama, but sold it when the maquette arrived. The maquette will likely remain as my only Aliens version of the creature. Just not enough space in my collection, and I love Giger's version so much.

That makes sense. If I had the maquette that would be enough for me too. Unfortunately, the only Aliens Warrior I have is a 7" Neca figure :lol

It was weird. By the time that I started collecting the dioramas the Warrior was already going for about $100 over retail, but I was able to get the A1 and A3 dios for $100 each.

looks like hes surfing. good detail tho. What scale is this? im passing on it but i am curious.

Stop announcing all these kickass statues at the same time!

Insta-buy for me, especially since it looks more unique than other Aliens statues I've seen. The use of the rocky planet surface as the base is very cool. Would be a little cooler if the creature had some highlights painted. As I said in the Alien statue thread, these two will look a bit monotonous together. Not a big issue and I'll still buy them, but I'm kind of getting that vibe...

Looks more like the biomechanical wall/flooring in the Jockey ship, mixed with the LV-426 rock formations. Whatever it is, it's incredible!
Love the pose, the base, everything. Beautiful.

Lately their A/P poses have been very well done.

Looks good enough for me. I just pre ordered the Dog Alien statue and will sure be pre ordering this as well as soon as it goes up for pre order.

From this photo looks like a superhero pose, not sure if this fits to the character.

The alien should be a clever bug... Not a hero, I guess.

Hmmm... not bad, but was hoping for a little more. Guess, I'll still be sticking with my (repainted!) 1/5 scale palisades for now...

PaliAliens2.jpg

Last edited:
Back