Statue Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to think I paid $339 (new) for the similar SS Alien Queen Diorama statue less than 8 years ago...

My initial thought also but that Queen is smaller with much less detail. I think a fair, currently inflated price would b around 800. If that King hadn't established that 1k.

I don't mind the size of the Warriors so much as the sculpts.

aliens-alien-queen-maquette-sideshow-300267-13.jpg

What is it with those mouths that Sideshow can't seem to get right?

I find it mind****ingly dumb that they could not reference the queen tail and had to make it up yet a google search of alien queen tail has in the first 40 results pictures from stan winston studios crew holding up a complete tail. Plus there's recast kits of the full 1:4 and both show 40 tail segments give or take.
This has ****ing 80 tail segments. :thud:

Too much for me!
I love the queen but over 1000 for a statue is too much for my pockets.
:(
Been thinking about this...would I rather have this or the P1 Runner given the prices are not so far apart. I was surprised how solidly that ball landed in the Runner court.

It's bigger. Sculpt looks amazing just....not feeling this at 1100$.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Been thinking about this...would I rather have this or the P1 Runner given the prices are not so far apart. I was surprised how solidly that ball landed in the Runner court.

It's bigger. Sculpt looks amazing just....not feeling this at 1100$.

As much as I quite like this, that is an easy decision......

As much as I quite like this, that is an easy decision......

WOW their greed has just lost them a sale. Really wanted this, but for that price I rather see what Prime 1 will offer us down the road. Sorry sideshow, but you lose my business yet again.

The big question here is can it sell out very popular statue.... I’m not taking any chances like thanos I’m ordering this right now. This is too high profile to pass on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The big question here is can it sell out very popular statue.... I’m not taking any chances like thanos I’m ordering this right now. This is too high profile to pass on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not gonna sell out when the es is not up yet.

I want it but damn that price is insane. I can get a prime 1 piece for the same or even cheaper. Payments wouldn't start until September which is nice...hmmm

I find it mind****ingly dumb that they could not reference the queen tail and had to make it up yet a google search of alien queen tail has in the first 40 results pictures from stan winston studios crew holding up a complete tail. Plus there's recast kits of the full 1:4 and both show 40 tail segments give or take.
This has ****ing 80 tail segments. :thud:
I can confirm the Queen have exactly 40 Segments. I have one of the handfull Lifesize Queens and can this confirm ...The SS marquette have round 70 ... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=161846631113592&id=161754414456147

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

I want to want this... but I just can't bring myself to purchase it.
The mini warriors, weird tail, and crazy price just doesn't do it for me.
I do like the head, and intricacy of the base though.

However... it doesn't bring it home.
The fact that the "studio that made the movie" was involved means nothing if the piece has such obvious flaws. I mean ... even NECA got it right for 1/11th of the price.

I'll have to keep waiting for P1 to give us a Queen/Ovipositer Eggchamber piece.

Back