Statue Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever actually confirmed the King was plastic, or are people just assuming? Hoping the Queen isn't plastic. This is the only piece left I want to buy from Sideshow (unless they announce something new I really want), so I really hope it turns out great.
Honestly, IDK. But the Jesus Alien was plastic as well as the Wolf Predator LSB and Swamp Thing. So it seems that there's a new direction in materials...I wouldn't be surprised. The review video I saw the chap said the aliens on the base seemed to have plastic/rubber tails and he wasn't sure what the aliens themselves were made from. He believed the base and alien king body to be poly. But he didn't seem to have a lot of difficulty moving it around....so....I don't know 100%. To the Googles? I'll expect the queen to be similarly constructed.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I'm hoping "no news" means that they're tweaking the warriors by making them bigger.

Not sure if the King is made of plastic as I don't know how polystone looks or can look like but due to an accident, the head felt off and some parts broke slightly. There I could see a white material (looked like plastic to me) connect by copper wires.

Luckily, I could fix everything almost perfectly.

Sent from my 401SO using Tapatalk

I'd say Queen. At least I could pretend she's from Aliens/ earlier AVP comics/ whatever. Unlike King which is... ???

Pre-Orders for the Alien Queen Maquette will start on Thursday, April 5, 2018 between Noon – 3PM (Pacific Time)

So this has been scanned from the original maquette, minus the tail. So its probably the most accurate mass produced queen available then. Impressive.

This is an instant buy for me.

Back