SIDESHOW ALIEN ANTHOLOGY collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know we've all seen the upcoming Alien/Egg piece that's going to be released with the blu-ray edition of the Alien Anthology.

But, I didn't know it was a Sideshow piece. :dunno

Anyone know if SS will be releasing this piece by itself?

5e74c312_IMG_2011.jpg

c4d9223d_IMG_2020.jpg

957901fe_IMG_2019.jpg

75e163d6_IMG_2017.jpg

That's hella awesome!!!! What's the retail gonna be for this set??

I got one of the cardboard facehugger freebies they handed out at the Alien Anthology booth at SDCC yesterday. Said you can pre-order the special edition egg and Alien guardian package for $150 -- and that's the price of getting the SDCC DEAL. Actual retail, if you wait, might be higher.

I got one of the cardboard facehugger freebies they handed out at the Alien Anthology booth at SDCC yesterday. Said you can pre-order the special edition egg and Alien guardian package for $150 -- and that's the price of getting the SDCC DEAL. Actual retail, if you wait, might be higher.

I doubt that. It seems a little steep for a boxed set. Especially given Sideshow's past offerings. Just wish they'd done something like this for the Predator movies. The T2 set with the 1:1 Endo noggin was MSRP'd at $174 and hit Amazon at $122 and can be had for even cheaper now.

No, Blade is right.

The regular boxset is on FoxConnect for $120 right now.

The special Egg edition is on there for $150.

Regular retail for the Egg edition is listed as $199.99

Good question.
The piece itself is an awesome idea and the sculpting looks good too, but what about the paintjob?
That looks awful.
And what about that white queen package we saw a few months ago.
Anything on that?

I'm really not digging this at all. Reminds me of a cookie jar. I love the standard edition cover though.

I hope there is a UK Edition as we cannot play american blu-rays. :(

look on play.com its £89.99 for the special edition and £44.99 for the standard. also amazon.co.uk has the standard for £37 which i got Ithink the special looks crap for £90:cuckoo:

Good question.
The piece itself is an awesome idea and the sculpting looks good too, but what about the paintjob?
That looks awful.
And what about that white queen package we saw a few months ago.
Anything on that?

No Queen cover. It was most likely a test cover. Germany has a FaceHugger cover.

I hope there is a UK Edition as we cannot play american blu-rays. :(

You can play the region free Blu-Rays but not the region locked, unless you got a region free Blu-Ray player or importet a player from the US (like me :D). There's no word yet if this will be region free or locked.

Back