Premium Format Sideshow Ahsoka Tano Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think it'll be a Clone Wars version of Ahsoka.

A Clone Wars or Rebels version would make much more sense in their Mythos line to go with Kenobi. Like I said a few posts back, it doesn't seem that Sideshow gives enough thought to which line they release a figure in. A Mando Ahsoka would go great with the Season 2 Mando PF. If it's not the Mando version, who do I pair her with, the 12 year old Anakin or Rex PF? Still interested to see the sculpt and whether it's mixed media or not...

A Clone Wars or Rebels version would make much more sense in their Mythos line to go with Kenobi. Like I said a few posts back, it doesn't seem that Sideshow gives enough thought to which line they release a figure in. A Mando Ahsoka would go great with the Season 2 Mando PF. If it's not the Mando version, who do I pair her with, the 12 year old Anakin or Rex PF? Still interested to see the sculpt and whether it's mixed media or not...

Same here.

It's from Rebels according to their Instagram page.

I was hoping it was from the last season of the Clone Wars but I'm okay with a Rebels version.

Rebels makes sense.

Don't think Sideshow had access to her character model from TCW Season 7 and definitely wouldn't of had access to her Mando look.

Really hoping for Rebels version. I would hate for them to try and get a real actor's likeness like with their other upcoming Star Wars PF's.

Just give me Thrawn already and I'm good. The only other characters (other than Thrawn) they could ever give me in my dream of dreams would be Revan and HK-47.

When will SSC learn.

Money is in TCW/Mando and they pick they least appealing one. :lol

Though I agree, I don't think it will matter here.

Rebels Ahsoka probably makes the best PF piece IMO, while a TCW inspired one would fit the Mythos line better.

Yea, it doesn't matter what show she's from. Just didn't want them to deal with the likeness to Rosario Dawson.

I just hope they choose a pose with her in one of her fighting stance with both lightsabers activated.

I don't think a Rosario likeness would have been that difficult considering all of the makeup she was under.

Agreed.

Since Sideshow's version of Ahsoka is apparently going to be a Rebels one, I think this pose, or a similar one, would be good...

cf3514e31a67980c930b77706f694936.jpg

Judging by all of their recent SW statues, I think you guys are giving way too much credit to Sideshow if you really thought they’d nail Rosario’s face in the first place:lol

This Rebels headsculpt should be simpler to nail.

Judging by all of their recent SW statues, I think you guys are giving way too much credit to Sideshow if you really thought they’d nail Rosario’s face in the first place:lol

Exactly

Except Sideshow doesn't do animated SW headsculpts so it's going to be a realistic portrait regardless.

Back