Sideshow/Adam Hughes Lara Croft Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great statue had it for awhile, one of Tim Miller's BEST, but man did I HATE that paper map, I would have kept it longer if it didn't bug me so much.

I'm not a big fan of the paper map either, but it's still a fantastic looking piece. If I was more of a Lara Croft fan (and/or had the room to spare) I would have bit on this one. But because I'm not it just didn't make the cut for me. Any Tomb Raider fan should have this one though, and the upcoming pf as well.

Time for a bump!

Here's a little mod I did last week, I got sick of putting that damn map back in Lara's hands so I knocked up a new one. I was gonna weather it some more but I'm pretty happy with the result for half an hours work.

Image1-2_zps2551da2b.jpg

Image2_zpsf521d62c.jpg

Sorry for the phone pics, but I think you get the idea. If anyone's keen I can share the recipe, and 10 points if you recognize the map!

Did the same and I think looks much better now...

Many Thanks to "DeadLeaves" for sharing the recipe :)

Great work on the maps. This one is very dear to me. It was the first Sideshow piece I brought ( In fact it was my first statue). Never has a women in a full snowsuit looks sexier!

Just snagged an Exclusive on Ebay. Got it for $400. Can't wait till I have it in hand :)

Congrats on finding one! I was just looking at mine this morning and was thinking how awesome she still looks to me after all these years. :yess:

Which reminds me that I should make one of those custom maps for mine as well.

Such a fine piece. I just don't have enough room for everything I love. Congrats!

Thanks guys. Finally completed all three Lara's from Sideshow. It took me a while but I got there :)

Back