Sideshow/Adam Hughes Lara Croft Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is awesome.

3288a71b.png

The art print.

e3b61c45.png

Dang, not many picked this up, is it still sold out at the SSC website.

Anyways that's a good deal because I plan to pick this up whenever other stuff cools down.

Congrats Mastter! :duff

I still don't have a place for her - due to the massive foot print of the base (too big for my shelves).

The only spot I got that she'll fit is where Kaneda & his bike are sitting - no ____ing way is that going back in the box.... So maybe Lara will have to 'till I work something out. Pity, such a nice sculpt.

Congrats Mastter! :duff

I still don't have a place for her - due to the massive foot print of the base (too big for my shelves).

The only spot I got that she'll fit is where Kaneda & his bike are sitting - no ____ing way is that going back in the box.... So maybe Lara will have to 'till I work something out. Pity, such a nice sculpt.

Thanks Deadleaves, and you are right, the base it's massive.

Does anyone know of a safe/easy way to cut/trim the peg that she sits on?

The statue itself is perfect, but when I sit her down there is about a 1/8" gap between her butt and the case.

I just noticed that on mine too. I wouldn't say mine is a 1/8", but maybe 1/16" off the case. The legs sit on the case with no gap.

what's up with AH and his disappointing print sizes? He should just throw a post card in the exclusive box already.

Wrap a towel around the rest of the bottom of the base as well, you don't want the dremel to slide and nick the base.

Does anyone know of a safe/easy way to cut/trim the peg that she sits on?

The statue itself is perfect, but when I sit her down there is about a 1/8" gap between her butt and the case.

I've got a slight gap on mine - about 1 1/2 mm... The problem isn't the peg, her toes are firmly placed on the case that's part of the base. So that's as far as she'll go.

Are her toes still up in the air too? If so it's the peg/hole. I think what Ski said is the best option - dremel the peg on her leg.

Great pics!

Anyone tried weathering the map? It's the only thing I don't like about the statue.

I might take some scans & print it out on some thicker paper, mess it up a bit.

Been playing the game all weekend (for the first time) and close to beating it. It is AWESOME!! The storyline could be more involved, but the puzzles and action are amazing. I want the statue now EVEN MORE than I did before. I just wish that the EX would have included Thor's Hammer as the EX item (along with the print).

My piece arrived this morning! :yess: Really nice statue. The aforementioned minor map/leg peg issues some have talked about are present on mine, too but, hey, it's still a killer piece overall. I'm really pleased with it.

(As a side note, any potential UK buyers should go to Play.com. They're selling the Lara comiquette for £199.99; a good £80-£90 less than I've seen elsewhere in this country).

Last edited:
Congrats! :duff

It really is a nice statue. I'm still trying some stuff with the map, with photocopied versions. But I'm finding it difficult to get the double sided image right...

I think I'll leave the back white & dip the whole thing in a wash solution & add folds/ragged edges. Hopefully I'll get to it on my time off.

Back