Sideshow/Adam Hughes Lara Croft Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No ____ buddy but if you look at the line as a whole it is roughly 1/5th scale. Which I have been saying the whole time. You can easily generalize the AH! line by saying it is 1/5th scale. If I am not mistake it has been said numerous times that the various AH! statues are about 1/5th. Not counting Mystique.

Ok I quoted you after you finished. My whole point was averaging them out and you can safely assume that most in the line will be in scale with the rest. Yes Mystique was definitely larger and there is no definite scale to the line but they are all similar so it was pretty safe to assume that Lara would be 1/5th scale.

Well not if she was same height as Mystique so yeah and you clearly stated that both BC and M were different scales. So yeah, Mytique is closer to 1/4 scale as you said and BC is closer to 1/5.

Lara is an awesome sculpt (especially the face) and goes very well with the AH line.

So taking for granted at the end of all this there's no way she could of been 22" and the cancellation factor on that being alone is silly because none of the AH! pieces in the line come in remotely close to that scale as everyone pointed out here are relatively close.

Hence canceling this because you thought it might be 22" is ridiculous since most AH! collectors know that everything is between 1/4-1/5 or even 1/6 with some of the older pieces like BC.

So taking into account that at the end of all this there's no way she could of been 22" and the cancellation factor on that alone, being silly because none of the AH! pieces in the line come in remotely close to that scale as everyone pointed out here are relatively close.

Hence canceling this because you thought it might be 22" is ridiculous since most AH! collectors know that everything is between 1/4-1/5 or even 1/6 with some of the older pieces like BC.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Well to each their own, as long as people don't get down and call other newbs, nazis or whatever else people namecall. It's always good to have people address concerns that's what this awesome friendly forum is here for.

Breaking it down, it was a simple error on the site rectified in not that much time, which doesn't take away from the fact that it's an awesome sculpt, Tim the man took the time to chime in that it was 1:5, and other pieces in the line have varied in height. 22" for a sitting pose seemed crazy anyways.:duh

Well to each their own, as long as people don't get down and call other newbs, nazis or whatever else people namecall. It's always good to have people address concerns that's what this awesome friendly forum is here for.

Breaking it down, it was a simple error on the site rectified in not that much time, which doesn't take away from the fact that it's an awesome sculpt, Tim the man took the time to chime in that it was 1:5, and other pieces in the line have varied in height. 22" for a sitting pose seemed crazy anyways.:duh

Personally, if you're gonna be concerned about something, worry more about paint flaking, mysterious "increases" in edition sizes, or nonchalantly lengthened runs with "international edition" painted on the bottom. Otherwise, unless you're having a special case built to hold it, I don't see what nitpicking the scale really has to do with anything. Especially when it's common knowledge that there's no consistency in these releases.

Personally, if you're gonna be concerned about something, worry more about paint flaking, mysterious "increases" in edition sizes, or nonchalantly lengthened runs with "international edition" painted on the bottom. Otherwise, unless you're having a special case built to hold it, I don't see what nitpicking the scale really has to do with anything. Especially when it's common knowledge that there's no consistency in these releases.

Well, buy what you like and to each their own brother. To me edition size means nothing but to someone else it may. That's what cool about respecting individuality and freedom of speech on this cool forum.

I dont know if you guys already saw it, but the 360 was added for this piece awhile ago. She looks great, and now that I'm addicted to prints, this one looks great. :thud: One of the better female sculpts SS has produced to this date.

Item arrival: 23 days
Order #: TA*****
Item #: 2000261
Item name: Lara Croft "Snow Day" Statue (Adam Hughes) Excl w/ Print
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $259.99
Item total: US $259.99

Your pre-order of the Lara Croft "Snow Day" Statue (Adam Hughes) Excl w/ Print (2000261) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 23 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Sunday, September 12, 2010 through your online account

Back