Sideshow 2006 year of Marvel what villians do you want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FF vs. Dr. Doom Dio :google

Also like to see: Dark Phoenix, Magneto, Sandman

To those who do not read comics anymore but were questioning alliances and where people were:

Magneto - currently in Genosha - with no mutant powers - as of House of M #8

Juggernaut - currently a member of Excalibur

Mystique - she is still evil - last seen in X-Men or Uncanny X-Men. She worked for Xavier in her series because she had no other choice, so technically she was not really a "good guy".

Emma - right now in Astonishing X-Men, they are hinting that she still works for the Hellfire Club. How this plays out is yet to be seen.

If they had not put Sabretooth in the diorama with Wolverine, he would be on my list of villains that I would like to see.

lcummins said:
I would love to see a Dr. Strange in 1/4 scale! And who wouldn't kill for a dio with all four of the Fantastic Four fighting Dr. Doom or Galactus!

Ok, I didn't read the thread title as well as I should have! Dr. Strange isn't a villian (but I would still love the PF treatment). The dio still stands; as for other villians I would like to see, Emma Frost would be very nice as a 1/4 scale figure :drool! But like Dave said, I'm not too excited about having a lot of villians in the PF line. They will be great in the VS line! Just about all those already mentioned would be fantastic.

lcummins said:
Ok, I didn't read the thread title as well as I should have! Dr. Strange isn't a villian (but I would still love the PF treatment). The dio still stands; as for other villians I would like to see, Emma Frost would be very nice as a 1/4 scale figure :drool! But like Dave said, I'm not too excited about having a lot of villians in the PF line. They will be great in the VS line! Just about all those already mentioned would be fantastic.

Have you seen the Bowen Designs Dr. Strange. Fantastic sculpt.

Wolverine as 'Death' - the 4th Horseman of Apocalypse

The Jim Lee early 90's version of Magneto.

Bullseye said:
Have you seen the Bowen Designs Dr. Strange. Fantastic sculpt.

Absolutely beautiful! It would be hard to duplicate the billowing cape with a PF figure, but I bet Sideshow could do. I don't collect Bowen; I promised myself several years ago not to get started or I would be in the poorhouse. I didn't realize I would end up collecting Sideshow instead, so now I can't afford to also collect Bowen. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!!! :wacky

Dr. Strange has a great costume and a wired cape would be awesome! He's in my top 5 for PF's, but I don't think he's one of the more popular characters, nor likely to get another movie any time soon.

And the Bowen's very nice, as is the DST one coming up - but mixed media is where it's at!

Darklord Dave said:
Dr. Strange has a great costume and a wired cape would be awesome! He's in my top 5 for PF's...but mixed media is where it's at!

Exactly Dave! That is why I would love to see him as a PF figure! The mixed media is what really brings the PF figures to life and goes beyond just a static statue in my opinion! :banana

Electro

electro02.jpg

My vote for villain? Hmm... I like a nemesis with some smarts, so it's a toss-up between these three:

THE BOOKWORM!!!

bookworm1.jpg

or...

EGGHEAD!!!
egghead.gif

or perhaps...

THE MAD THINKER!!!

thinker35rj.jpg

In the end, I would have to give The Bookworm a slight edge...

...FOR NONE CAN CONTEND WITH THE POWER OF THE PRINTED WORD!!!!!

Which villains I wanna see? Well for one thing, I want Apocalypse the most!!!
apocalypsis.jpg

Then there's Omega Red
omegared003.JPG

And of course Mr Sinister
inside_information.jpg

And a little Magneto
magneto.jpg

And last but not least Master Mold
mastermold001.JPG

I would like to see a Jim Lee era Eric Lehnsherr, AKA Magneto. I remember how he looked on Asteroid M with his helmet off and his shaggy white hair.

Personally, I can't see how they can not make him in to a 1/4th premium format figure.

Magneto03.jpg

Magneto02.jpg

Ooooh, the possibilities!

800px-Xmenjimlee.jpg

Ooooh, the memories!

Versus Series:
Bullseye v Daredevil
Namor v Original Human Torch
Silver Surfer v Thanos or SS v Thor
Juggernaut v Colossus
Captain America v Red Skull

1/4 Scale
Spider-man
Hulk
Captain America
Thing (Comic version)
Silver Surfer

Just realised this is a villains question. Disregard my last post. But those are the ones i want in 2006.

Magneto, Bullseye, Red Skull, Super Skrull, Mystique, Lady Deathstrike, would be nice though.

Back