Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Man this figure is pretty fantastic. Love how the armor came out, the detail, the overall feel. I had no loose joints a all. I was able to have mine stand up without a stand so no issues with the ankles either. I did use some velcro tobring the chest armor closer together.

All that chiming in on the fig early on in the thread and you hadn't even got one yet!!!!:duh:lol:monkey5

:lol Someone needs to put that new Hot Toys MJ head on a Stormtrooper :lol

Here you go!!
:rock!!!

MJSS.jpg

Can we please lock and delete this thread? You guys are going to make me buy Stormtroopers and Iron Man and Michael Jackson, and I can't afford any of them right now!:lol:lol

Oh please grow up... :rolleyes:
Wait... never mind....

Not sure why you got all snipey about that. You made a joke and he was making a joke in response. If his humor is not to your taste just move on. You don't need to get into a flame war.

:peace

Can we please lock and delete this thread? You guys are going to make me buy Stormtroopers and Iron Man and Michael Jackson, and I can't afford any of them right now!

If I can find a MJ head I'm buying one. And I love my new sig thanks everyone.LOL

you have way to much time on your hands :duh

Yes but it's fun! I give that a five star rock out :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Not sure why you got all snipey about that. You made a joke and he was making a joke in response. If his humor is not to your taste just move on. You don't need to get into a flame war.

:peace

Pix, u like my action scene homie?

Back