Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a very nice looking figure but my Marmits and Medi's are still safe. The cod-piece doesn't bother me much, the helmet details are a little annoying but it's still a strong looking figure over all.
What's the general consensus on the firmness of the joints and the articulation limits?

What's the general consensus on the firmness of the joints and the articulation limits?

All joints on mine are firm with the exception of the ankles, which are a bit loose but don't keep him from holding poses without the stand. As for articulation, he can talk on a cell phone or kick himself in the butt. Both might come in handy for a Stormtrooper.

That's not consensus, that's just my experience. But that's one little piece of the consensus, right?

I'm hoping the arms are of Indy Pro tightness. Clone Obi-Wan can hold poses alright but it definitely felt like it could more firmly hold more intricate ones.

Can't wait to get my Stormie and test the range.

Well had to put something together for fun, since I do also think the helmet could have been better. If they did a better job on the helmet I think this figure would've had a more agreeable crowd.

SsTkCOMPARISONS.jpg

And if SideShow will consider to improve the Sandtroopers Helmet it could look like this:

SandtrooperSideShowAltered.jpg

Last edited:
All joints on mine are firm with the exception of the ankles, which are a bit loose but don't keep him from holding poses without the stand. As for articulation, he can talk on a cell phone or kick himself in the butt. Both might come in handy for a Stormtrooper.

That's not consensus, that's just my experience. But that's one little piece of the consensus, right?

It's enough of a consensus for me. Gonna have to get one, I do love Stormtroopers!
I hope someone will make a 1/6 articulated concept McQuarrie stormie figure some day.

Well had to put something together for fun, since I do also think the helmet could have been better. If they did a better job on the helmet I think this figure would've had a more agreeable crowd.

SsTkCOMPARISONS.jpg

And if SideShow will consider to improve the Sandtroopers Helmet it could look like this:

Your pics are not showing up.

Its exactly the same. What we have here are folks looking to talk bad about something so they can make the other items feel better to have.

Not me. If this had turned out more to my liking, I would have bought 8-10 of them. That's not something easily done with Marmits. One of my buddies cancelled 4 of his last night.

Camera and Trooper were brought home, but I can repeat my favorite shot:

photo0484.jpg

Not me. If this had turned out more to my liking, I would have bought 8-10 of them. That's not something easily done with Marmits. One of my buddies cancelled 4 of his last night.

Awesome, one of my buddies ordered 4 last night.

I am confused why these did not turn out glossy. The prototype clearly had a glossy sheen.

Just got mine delivered at work. I'm surprised at how small the box is. On my way out the door but I'll upload my standard kitchen pics once I get home.

Back