• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 12" Figures Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have just started my Sideshow 12" Figure collection and I'm after quite a few to fill to the gaps.

Currently just have:Mace Windu,Darth Maul,Kit Fisto and Plo Kloon, I also have Asajj Ventress on the way.

If you have any you would like to sell on, it does'nt matter if there unboxed and have been on display as long as they are fairly complete and in good nick.

After anything really but particulary after Freddy and Jason from Freddy Vs Jason.

They will need to be shipped to the UK.

Many Thanks

Last edited:
I would remind members not to comment in commerce threads unless it pertains to the subject and is an appropriate question or comment.

Thank you to Voorhees27 for helping me source these:

Freddy Krueger - Classic
T-1000
Sarah Connor - Exclusive
Scarface - Final Battle
Jason Voorhees - FT13th - P6

I'm still after loads more!

Hi "MrE". I just sent you a PM tonight. I have 7 Sideshow Star Wars 12" figures we can....talk about between us privately. Get back to me ASAP. Thanks. :D

Correction - Since you said you already have Darth Maul and Mace Windu, I have 5 figures that may interest you. You may want my Darth Maul too since he has a different "smiling" face!

Last edited:
Thank you to JediMike71 for helping me secure Qui-Gonn Jinn and Luke Skywalker - Jedi

More figures wanted!! and doesnt have to be Star Wars either

also have this exclusive from FvJ

DSCN1682.jpg

Thanks Hydrobud, I'm not after those 2 figures at the moment and I have just brought that Freddy figure from a UK seller on eBay for next to nothing.

Thanks anyway ;-)

Last edited:
Back