Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, did you ever post a final picture of your T-800 sans bike? With leg sheaths and these new pants and whatever else you've done to him?

I'm not sure I've seen it.

Wor-Gar said:
Dave, did you ever post a final picture of your T-800 sans bike? With leg sheaths and these new pants and whatever else you've done to him?

I'm not sure I've seen it.

Yeah, it's posted back several pages. Leg sheaths are perfect. Pjam got some too and the difference is like night and day.

t8001.jpg

grenade1.jpg

Excellent! He looks great. I wish he came like that.

I agree with Evilface, you could do with finding some larger boots now though. Maybe even NewLine -- I know they don't make accurate ones, but there might be something close, plus they're real leather, etc.

i've seen the Saturday set next to SS's clothes. the Saturday set feels better. believe it may be real actual leather and not the pleather usually used for 1/6, but it doesn't really looks any better than SS's Term clothes. the pockets and zippers are not screen acurate BUT they do have the laced flaps on the side that SS made w/o laces.
The HT body really makes a huge difference imo tho. i gave him an HT bod, used a silver metalic Sharpie on the zippers (thanks to Pjam and Dave!), and gave him some leather military boots. now he can hold ankle poses.

Man, seeing all these pics is really making me wish I collected these pieces. I guess I'll have to console myself that I had a SS T800 head on its way to me from a trade, so I might have a go at sculpting a T1 arnie head from it.

Terminator_PUB04.jpg

also if I can get an in-scale endo head I want to cut them together like some of the customs we've seen before... half arnie, half endo face..... looks like a cool project to work on.

I picked up the T-800 after stocks arrived at a local retailer... Unfortunately I seem to have a hard time trying to get a cool looking pose... something just doesn't seem right... any suggestions?

Also accidently broke the sunglasses trying to put it on... as the glasses seem too big, how to keep it on his face?

Yeah, I know these are pretty late, and dont show off anything everyone hasnt already seen, but I just wanted to share:eek:

I really like this figure, by the way.

SANY0035-2.jpg

SANY0036-1.jpg

SANY0040-1.jpg

SANY0041.jpg

SANY0042.jpg

SANY0039.jpg

SANY0037.jpg

SANY0038.jpg

great shots CHase. Looks like he has some scratches under them nostrils.

Back