Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KamenGuyver

Super Freak
Reaction score
My friend Brucepan has received SS 12" T-800 in Taipei. Here are the pictures from him.

dsc02697fy4.jpg

dsc02695ln0.jpg

dsc02693kb9.jpg

dsc02695ln0.jpg

dsc02701vq9.jpg

dsc02702dh0.jpg

dsc02703sf6.jpg

dsc02708es9.jpg

https://pantoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3248

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Terminator T-800 Image Thread

is that the same pool cue from vampire willow?

Holy censored, that Ahnuld sculpt is insane and the paint apps look great! Which body swap was used there?

Great work Andy! And thanks brother kg!

Awesome looking paint and sculpt. Like most figs though, flash makes it look awful.

dsc02701vq9.jpg

I'm telling you guys, the sculpt and paint probably look MUCH better in hand than this pic and this pic looks great!

I've got his 1/6 Harley r/c Fat Boy waiting... oh boy!

Last edited:

pjam said:
Holy censored, that Ahnuld sculpt is insane and the paint apps look great! Which body swap was used there?

Great work Andy! And thanks brother kg!

No problem.

There is no body swap. He just compared the big boy body on T800 with standard SS body.

pjam said:

that's the big boy body.

as for the sculpt, it's OK, but the ears need to stick out some, and unlike most sideshow heads, it's actually too small.:rotfl

captain sack said:
that's the big boy body.

as for the sculpt, it's OK, but the ears need to stick out some, and unlike most sideshow heads, it's actually too small.:rotfl

too small eh? Seems like SS and Medicom are getting a little too close. :rotfl :rotfl

KamenGuyver said:
No problem.

There is no body swap. He just compared the big boy body on T800 with standard SS body.

Thanks kg, you rock bro! I am SO pumped for this now! :cool:

winkie said:
Where can you get that motorcycle at?

You don't want that bike, you want a black Harley Davidson Fat Boy r/c, you can still find them on ebay, but make sure you get the correct one: 1/6 scale about 15 inches long...

Back