Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Lone Wolf. What did you do to make them look so good? So many great pics in this thread. I'm stoked I was able to pick up the T-800 and T-1000 Exclusives on SS's Second Chance offer. These figs look really good with a little futzing, and uprgraded accessories.

I hope my waitlist converts on the Sarah Connor Exclusive. Any word on her? She looks terrific as well.

days of futzing on the T-1000...

for the T-800, i attached a wire under the jacket to hold it open, and also taped some padding at the gaps between the thighs and pelvis. the trick to making the jacket open up at the bottom is to find a way to close it a little at chest level... it helps a lot.

for both figures, i constantly rubbed the pants down to shift the creases to the bottom. can't do much for the T-800's turtleneck, but i was lucky my T-1000's t-shirt came looking like that.

i realize that to make them look a lot better, the first thing you need to do is to strip them completely and then dress them from scratch. and you might want to relocate the T-1000's belt buckle one notch looser... i did it and it made him look a little broader and less match-sticky.

King Darkness said:
SANY0053-2.jpg

How did you get the sleeve to behave like that? So tight around the forearm...

I wonder if you can fit a bulletproof vest or flak jacket under the shirt, to fill him out better.

6.jpg

I know, necroposting again, what can I say, it's SSC's fault for getting me T2 inspired again :)

More images in my photo thread here.

Anyone know where I can get a 1/6 gatling gun for my T-800?

The Intoyz 1/6 Scale Weapon Sets Gatling Gun Weapon Set is impossible to find.

Actually seeing large pictures of this make the figure look bad. The clothes don't fit. No wonder I'm seeing so many customs. It looks like when you're younger and all you want is big baggy jeans.

Anyone know where I can get a 1/6 gatling gun for my T-800?

The Intoyz 1/6 Scale Weapon Sets Gatling Gun Weapon Set is impossible to find.

I just ordered the Coo Models Gatling Gun which looks awsome, it wasn't cheap but looking at the pictures it blows the Intoyz one away. It's not out till Jan, Feb time though.

Interesting to see how perceptions have changed over sculpts in the near four years since this thread began.

Back