Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would imagine that they would ship Tychus sooner than Raynor. They seem to be putting information about him and photos up fairly quickly, and I think you make a good point noting that this is more or less the same model with different head sculpts. I think that fact should help drive the idea that Tychus should be ready a hell of a lot faster.

What I'm curious about is that since this is just a repaint of Raynor with a couple new sculpts and a grenade, is tychus gonna be shipping a lot sooner than later.

"the Tychus Sixth Scale Figure will not be shipped to the winner until it arrives into our warehouse, which is estimated to be in October - December 2015."

source:
Starcraft II Tychus Giveaway | Sideshow Collectibles

Disappointed about the Tychus figure, even more than Raynor.

sculpts isn't accurate at all. I miss hottoy's quality.

No mini gun.

more expensive, wth?! They should give 20% discount for people who ordered Raynor.

Disappointed about the Tychus figure, even more than Raynor.

sculpts isn't accurate at all. I miss hottoy's quality.

No mini gun.

more expensive, wth?! They should give 20% discount for people who ordered Raynor.

True. HT should get this license. They will nail it down

One things for sure, those instructions just showed that the broken elbow people commented on from that hands on video months and months ago wasn't actually broken.

One things for sure, those instructions just showed that the broken elbow people commented on from that hands on video months and months ago wasn't actually broken.

haha, I actually said that after watching the video with the gray model.

Maybe they think it's too easy to break if it's permanently attached on both ends, so it's better just let one end to be loose like that?

It's not a big deal, but feels less "high tech".

Pretty sure the minigun is a Heroes of the Storm thing. This is a Starcraft II figure.

While it is true that the minigun is more present in Heroes of the Storm, in the Starcraft II Wings of Liberty mission "Belly of the Beast." Tychus is controllable along with Jim, Swann, and Stetman, and he sports the minigun everyone is talking about. So, it is reasonable to expect that Tychus would have a minigun considering Jim comes with the sniper rifle that he used in that mission. (The sniper was also featured in the scene where Jim and Tychus save General Warfield)

Yeah Minigun would really help justify Tychus a bit, though Tychus has two head sculpts so maybe thats where they are balancing costs or justifying the extra $25..?

both are too cool though, I remember some years ago over on OSW a guy made a custom tychus from scratch, dont know if he ever finished it but Sideshow is miles ahead of what he was able to pull off just glad there is something out there now, hope they do more characters

While it is true that the minigun is more present in Heroes of the Storm, in the Starcraft II Wings of Liberty mission "Belly of the Beast." Tychus is controllable along with Jim, Swann, and Stetman, and he sports the minigun everyone is talking about. So, it is reasonable to expect that Tychus would have a minigun considering Jim comes with the sniper rifle that he used in that mission. (The sniper was also featured in the scene where Jim and Tychus save General Warfield)

Fair enough. Been a while since I played WoL.

Yeah the Shredder Grenades Tychus come with are introduced in the same WoL mission as Tychus' minigun. Most likely, that part's just not done yet.

I have a feeling he'll get the minigun before he ships, but will hold off pre-ordering him until that's a confirmation. It does seem strange to ask for more money and deliver less product on a repaint. The additional headsculpt is minor compared to the multiple extra guns that come with Jimmy, and Jimmy comes with two hairsculpts as well so it's halfway to that excuse if you ignore the weaponry. There's no way I'll skip on Tychus though; either as a pre-order with minigun or as a clearance if he has trouble selling for the asking price. Heck, I'd buy a generic cannon-fodder red marine and anything else they release in the Starcraft line. I already have an infested marine drawn up and partly printed to display with these figures, and a vulture bike partly drawn up for Jimmy. I'm just glad someone finally decided to release some big figures!

fk it, pre-ordered.

Starcraft is my favorite game franchise, can't pass this. Thank you flex pay.

I just hope they don't abuse this model and repaint it a million times to milk the cow.

Now I can wait for hydralisk, Ultralisk, and dark templar, etc.

Never played SCII. How do you think these guys will look next to the 3A:Halo suits? Anyone got time for a photoshop?

Available Points 6434. Wish it told you how much that was worth, lol. Decisions.

Never played SCII. How do you think these guys will look next to the 3A:Halo suits? Anyone got time for a photoshop?

Available Points 6434. Wish it told you how much that was worth, lol. Decisions.

divide your points by 20. That will show how much, in dollars, you have.

Back