Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doh.jpg

For those who pre-ordered raynor, did you receive the email about him hitting the warehouse in 5-7 weeks like all the other items waiting on the docks got?

I'm just curious. I know you can't really rely on any timetable but I got my 5-7 week email for Sinestro PFF mid Jan and he shipped this week. I pre-ordered Raynor tonight so I'm wondering if we can expect him sooner than March/April. Chances are he's probably still sitting on a cargo vessell in the port though.

I'm just curious. I know you can't really rely on any timetable but I got my 5-7 week email for Sinestro PFF mid Jan and he shipped this week. I pre-ordered Raynor tonight so I'm wondering if we can expect him sooner than March/April. Chances are he's probably still sitting on a cargo vessell in the port though.

Yeah man hard to say with the sock situation, throws off everything.

"Operation" I would assume. While there are decals for ED-209 to fix similar issues, this one looks like it will be more difficult to cover up seamlessly. It just amazes me that both Hot Toys and Sideshow will spend so much time on a product like this and not bother with a quick QC check or even running the text through autocorrect before sending it off to production.

It's not Sideshow's fault, BigShot Toy Works designed this.

:lecture

doe this mean the HS wont end up like what happened to snake plisken?

It will end up looking like Captain Rex. . . which Sideshow did.

They already posted production photos, it looks fine.

It's not Sideshow's fault, BigShot Toy Works designed this.

:lecture

:lol

SideShow's factory applied the decals & approved the factory sample. :stick

I'm sure I can overlook a spelling mistake on a bit writing 0.5mm big. If that's the biggest nit that someone can pick on this one I think we'll all be happy.

SideShow's factory applied the decals & approved the factory sample. :stick

Typical Sideshow. Always bungling at that last step. BigShot should've approved the factory sample, and had their factory apply the decals. Then this never would've happened. It would've been 100% perfect had BigShot done the whole thing. They're amazing.

How do we even know it's a typ-o? How do we know it's not supposed to say "engine opperaction" It's a series set in the future. Maybe they invented new words?

Hell, maybe they caught the typo in time and the rest were promptly changed before they were dumped on a boat. Until we actually get our figures in hand, you could be freaking over nothing.

So Tychus is going up for preorder on feb 19th. I havnt received Raynor yet, but I must also have Tychus!

I'll wait until they give us a 20% off code like they did Raynor. I got nailed by first day pre-ordering this.

I don't think I'm ever going to bother pre-ordering anything from SS in the future. It costs more (inevitable coupon/deal) and people that order once "in stock" a full year after you PO'ed get their item shipped before you. /rant :lol

At the end of last year.

*edit* I was wrong, they didn't offer the code on Raynor.

*CODE HAS EXPIRED*

TM_100181Raynor_122014-1.jpg~original

TM_100181Raynor_122014-2.jpg~original

*Terms and Conditions of GAMER14 Coupon Code. Sideshow Collectibles GAMER14 coupon code can only be redeemed on the following SKUs: 901425, 901856 and can only be redeemed on NEW orders. GAMER14 coupon code cannot be combined with any bundle offers, reward points, and other coupon discount codes. This promo code will expire on December 31, 2014 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

Did anyone here use it? Because sometimes they advertise an item to buy and then offer a discount like that for "similar" items from like the same genre of the advertised item.

I agree with the shipping thing. I've preordered a few thing on the first day and received it well after others who didn't.

Back