Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on your comparing a bike or a manufactured good with millions of dollars in design towards durability to a 1/6th scale toy? Do you own the Probe Droid? Or R2? Have you played with either? Comparing both of them to the tamashii nations 3P0 the 3P0 blows them both out of the water. I also own the Iron Monger and it is a beefy figure minus the stress fractures. The last two star wars figures I named have both left collectors scratching their heads. While they are both nice looking figures and look great on the shelf touching them is another things.

Agreed.. for $500 I don't want wonky eyes even if I'd never display him with the visor up. :)

The eyes aren't wonky. It's the way they're catching the light. Honestly, half a dozen photos showing how perfect the eyes are, and you guys flip out over a single poorly-lit image. Come on. :slap

Raynor's face looks a bit off from the prototype. Can't tell what's wrong, but definitely look strange, as if his face becomes more "flat"......bad lighting maybe?

Still waiting for Tychus, would be great if his gatling gun is included.

Box looks cool for sure. Let's see some in hand pics once it ship

"Operation" I would assume. While there are decals for ED-209 to fix similar issues, this one looks like it will be more difficult to cover up seamlessly. It just amazes me that both Hot Toys and Sideshow will spend so much time on a product like this and not bother with a quick QC check or even running the text through autocorrect before sending it off to production.

"Operation" I would assume. While there are decals for ED-209 to fix similar issues, this one looks like it will be more difficult to cover up seamlessly. It just amazes me that both Hot Toys and Sideshow will spend so much time on a product like this and not bother with a quick QC check or even running the text through autocorrect before sending it off to production.

Haha ya boggles my mind too man.

Just got a bunch of money my buddy owed and combining that with my reward points, I know have enough to pay Raynor off completely. This is awesome.

And if he turns out awesome, I'm gonna get tychus as well.

Back