Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

I was wondering for those of you who has the figure: have you had any luck with stands? I just got an american girl doll stand like recommended previously. I'm not home yet to test it, but it seems like the clamps are way too narrow to fit around him. I just want this guy to stand up with his gun. (stably). Also ended up having to lower my top detolf shelf because he is too large to fit in the top. It seems that the shelves aren't a uniform size. Bottom shelf he would fit, barely. Second to bottom he would scrape his head on, and the top two he doesn't fit at all. Weird.

Just got my final flex pay notice for next week. Not sure how ready they are for actually shipping Tychus.

For those who are waiting for Tychus, I just got news from SS that they will start shipping on the 27th of this month. Hopefully his quality is a little bit better than Raynor.

Thanks for the info. I am looking forward to Tychus. I will be pretty furious if he also has the hose issue. If they really cared about their customers they would include a baggie of replacement hoses for those of us that also bought Raynor but I know that is not going to happen.

bhBMCvG.jpg

Photo sent by a friend.

Did sideshow ever adress the issue with raynor? Pretty ballsy of them to release tychus with next to no reassurance, ****ing *******s

Thank you for shopping at SideshowCollectibles.com! We are happy to inform you that your order(s) have been charged and shipped!

Yes!

However, I won't see him till Memorial Day! That's just sad.

I'm surprised no one posted anything about Tychus here yet.

By the way, if you like armored human figures, check out three zero's Fallout 4 figure with endoskeleton and detachable armor(it's T-45 by the way). Looks amazing. I pre-ordered already. I think they definitely will roll out more armors, like T-51, T-60 and X-01 power armor.......Man, that's a lot of money just think of it.

has anyone used a doll stand for raynor or tychus i just don't trust them standing on their own at all...

Hi everybody.
Could any of you guys that is knowledgeable with Raynor/Tychus tell me what QC issues have been found in them?

I am about to ship them from the freight service in US to me in Europe and have to decide quickly if they make it or not into the shipper.

This is what I have gathered after reviewing the thread:

- Small articulated parts (fingers) and not-so-small parts (plates) getting loose in the box.

- Accidentally glued articulations. Glue stains ruining the paintjob. ****** paint apps.

- Rubber parts cracked or even loose. No repair possible(?).

- Non-working LEDs anywhere (body, gun)

- Floppy articulation galore.

Am I missing anything?

Final question: what can I expect from SSC's customer support as of today? I bought both figures last year from the freight service (they run a shop too), haven't shipped them until now. What will SSC answer me if I sent them pics of the flaws?

Thanks freaks!

Regards,
m.

has anyone used a doll stand for raynor or tychus i just don't trust them standing on their own at all...

Back