1/6 Sideshow 1/6 star wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apexcougar52

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
What is the most detailed or desired statue or figure sideshow makes. I'm only into star wars. I'm looking for there best and most detailed replica. Thank you
IF ANY ONE IS SELLING ANY 12 BACKS OR SIDESHOW FIGURES LET ME KNOW. I'M IN THE MARKET FOR EITHER ONE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

My all time favorite is my Mythos Fett. But I may be a little biased. *helmet shrug* ;)

Single best 1/6 poseable figure... hmm. I definitely have the most fun with my 2 Tusken Raiders. But the SSC Sandtroopers as a group of 4 I feel have the most impact, looking like a squad in various poses... it's a beauty to behold. I haven't set up my HT sandy with them yet as I'm scared they'll feel jealous. But certainly if HT plans on making more sandies I'll have to go the Toy Story route with the SSC sandies ;(

I think it comes down to your favorite figures. Some may say astromech droids. Pilots. Bad guys. Good guys. Just have fun with what ya like!

My all time favorite is my Mythos Fett. But I may be a little biased. *helmet shrug* ;)

Single best 1/6 poseable figure... hmm. I definitely have the most fun with my 2 Tusken Raiders. But the SSC Sandtroopers as a group of 4 I feel have the most impact, looking like a squad in various poses... it's a beauty to behold. I haven't set up my HT sandy with them yet as I'm scared they'll feel jealous. But certainly if HT plans on making more sandies I'll have to go the Toy Story route with the SSC sandies ;(

I think it comes down to your favorite figures. Some may say astromech droids. Pilots. Bad guys. Good guys. Just have fun with what ya like!
Thanks man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Back