Sideshow 1/6 Star Wars Figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monk is badass with the photoshop..............my fav has always been the anakin/obi duel.....it frickin....:rock:rock:rock's

Cheers.

I've never had trouble finding great poses for these figures, even with the Buck body. I think they're terrific.

2112584365_ebe0648c5e.jpg

I had mine posed like this for awhile... I steal all of my best 1/6 poses from Monk.:D

I didn't get them. :( Didn't like them that much for starters, and the escalating price point has forced me to pick and choose. (Price point. Sure. This from the guy who ordered 5 stormtroopers and 2 Rebel Fleet Troopers. :rolleyes: :lol )

Got a deal with nash for Obi ROTS Exclusive and Anakin/Vader SDCC for $115 shipped. Anyone willing to sell their Windu and Anakin ROTS Exclusives MISB? Let me know.:D

I didn't get them. :( Didn't like them that much for starters, and the escalating price point has forced me to pick and choose. (Price point. Sure. This from the guy who ordered 5 stormtroopers and 2 Rebel Fleet Troopers. :rolleyes: :lol )

Well, as long as you can convince yourself... :rotfl

I still feel silly for ordering 1 excl. and 1 reg., given that I already have a Marmit Stormie, Sandtrooper, and female Stormie that I don't intend to get rid of.

Back