Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Coming Onslaught of star wars movies i doubt hot toys will be doing any prequel characters anytime soon. It makes me sad to think about...

Good idea. Spend $180 to secure $60 for later use.

I've done this many times.

:rotfl:lol :rotfl

I don't get that Jim, sorry. Why bother.. unless you truly like the piece you're buying?

I bet there are other great characters you like that have / will have better figure representations in the near future, that your hard earned is far more deserving of.

..but who am I to tell anyone what to do with their money. :monkey3

Still hoping for Sideshow to surprise us with the dented helmet... I believe this is easily achievable with a repainted Boba's helmet.

Still hoping for Sideshow to surprise us with the dented helmet... I believe this is easily achievable with a repainted Boba's helmet.

They're already repainting a Boba helm in the proto pics, why bother just repainting the other Boba helm to just make another screw up? If you're going to sell a Jango just make a freaking Jango helmet already. :cuss

They're already repainting a Boba helm in the proto pics, why bother just repainting the other Boba helm to just make another screw up? If you're going to sell a Jango just make a freaking Jango helmet already. :cuss

I know what you mean.:lol

Despite the fact that I'm not a fan of the Prequel Trilogy and don't think Jango is anywhere near as cool as Boba I've considered getting this. I'll wait and see how the final product turns out though. Plus he's pretty low on the list with other stuff coming out.

He has been pre ordered since he went up and can not release quick enough. I think this an awesome figure.

I don't think there is any "game"...I think a lot of orders are in flux right now....the big wave of back-logged product that was held up so long on the boats is hitting big-time...and a lot of folks are having to tighten and cut where they can to deal with it....

When you have five or six items hitting within a couple of weeks like we're seeing right now, it makes the hobby very expensive very quickly. Some folks (myself included) are having to make some tough choices. Too bad for them...but good for those waitlisted on stuff that is experiencing those cuts...

I don't think there is any "game"...I think a lot of orders are in flux right now....the big wave of back-logged product that was held up so long on the boats is hitting big-time...and a lot of folks are having to tighten and cut where they can to deal with it....

When you have five or six items hitting within a couple of weeks like we're seeing right now, it makes the hobby very expensive very quickly. Some folks (myself included) are having to make some tough choices. Too bad for them...but good for those waitlisted on stuff that is experiencing those cuts...

Great post. That sums up the whole situation quite nicely...

...but sadly :cuss

Since this has been delayed. Is there any chance we'll see a fixed helmet next time we see this guy?

Since this has been delayed. Is there any chance we'll see a fixed helmet next time we see this guy?

13488.jpg

Back