Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man out of nowhere. I've been trying to find the old set but this one does look amazing. But god damn that price tag is I think super overpriced. Hot Toys would of probably been cheaper and would of rather they made one over sideshow. I have to think hard about this one because that's alot of dough to spend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Its really only a little over double-priced after 10 years.

HT Vader was nearly three times more expensive than SS Vader and that was within 5 years time.

Man out of nowhere. I've been trying to find the old set but this one does look amazing. But god damn that price tag is I think super overpriced. Hot Toys would of probably been cheaper and would of rather they made one over sideshow. I have to think hard about this one because that's alot of dough to spend.

I don't know if hot toys would be cheaper...there infinity war iron man Is 400+ and the Thor is listed at 260+ I believe...now the Thor does come with bare arms and a few other features....but gotta figure this size and this many features...I would say more expensive or equal

I don't know if hot toys would be cheaper...there infinity war iron man Is 400+ and the Thor is listed at 260+ I believe...now the Thor does come with bare arms and a few other features....but gotta figure this size and this many features...I would say more expensive or equal
Is think it be a bit cheaper and would be so outrageous as sideshow plus they'd sell jabba separately sideshow is just making it one huge package deal with no options.

This, not sure Sideshow will or could do it justice, but maybe HT.

Sideshow Slave Leia would be an absolute train wreck. The body, likeness, and paint would be lousy and all three need to be great. It would be a challenging figure for hot toys to get right.

If/when HT makes this it will probably be the same price or more. Seems like SSC’s pricing just set the bar for HT Jabba.
And yes BBTS would be the choice for those considering shipping costs. Californians will pay at least $100 for shipping and tax from SSC. Maybe $120.

urrgg this is totally unexpected...but damn look at that price tag .. no space, dont want to think about shipping cost and tax for Jabba :lol

I would wait for Hot Toys Scout Trooper with speeder bike if it gonna be revealed at SDCC this year according to Wor Gar said though

you guys think SS Jabba with throne price is crazy...just look that Hot Toys Thanos Infinity life size gauntlet almost $1k

I think i may just wait for joost to make the throne, I feel its inevitable. All i need is jabba and crumb, which i think are big enough upgrades. The throne though...I'm just not feeling it.

I think i may just wait for joost to make the throne, I feel its inevitable. All i need is jabba and crumb, which i think are big enough upgrades. The throne though...I'm just not feeling it.
yo the throne is the best part..
xc1.jpg

Back