Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stole the deal on this. While $70 is not a huge dent, I added $320 in RP so half off not bad at all. Wish is was a larger discount code but better than nothing.

Stole the deal on this. While $70 is not a huge dent, I added $320 in RP so half off not bad at all. Wish is was a larger discount code but better than nothing.

Congrats! I tried for about 15 minutes to add it to my cart but it was a no go. I imagine this and that Qui Gon deal were the most popular things.

I stole the deal back in November. I think it was their first steal the deal show. And Jabba was 300$ off. I added 220 RP. Awesome Deal and awesome figure.

I stole the deal back in November. I think it was their first steal the deal show. And Jabba was 300$ off. I added 220 RP. Awesome Deal and awesome figure.

Yeah that was best deal easily. I guess this is selling well for them so they didn’t take much off. I had some nice RP and wasn’t planning on ordering anything big ticket this year. Easy $70 off. Should come tomorrow. Stoked even though I have first version too.

Eh, I dunno - I have both and I decided I'd keep the old one. I still like it.

Considering making it into a "Jabba's death" set up with my Leia Slave outfit (because Leia slave looks weird with Leia Boussh standing in front of her:lol) and using the old throne for the inevitable HT Mando Boba "new armor" fig - just need to get a 3D print of the chair that goes on top.

So thumb's down on this one, Talibane?

I did and still do love the V.1, but this one does bring the Jabba laugh echoing to the mind nicely.

51161465408_84194f09c5_o.png

51162337370_3b769f613e_o.png

51160555632_0e271f4c41_o.png

(And yes I never know why that second Bib keeps photo bombing up front there.:slap:lol)

3a6bb90961dce3cddafc4858c57cfbec.jpg

New addition to the throne room. Now For the next addition from the SS website. It?s either Han in carbo or Skiff Lando.

That C3p0 looks kind of cheap. Not sure I?ll grab that. But the R2 seems decent for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm considering this giant slug, though the only space I have is on the top of a shelf about 6-ft up, and I live in earthquake country.
1. Do you think adding lots of putty to his throne would be helpful in securing it to the top shelf?
2. Any reason to think that adding putty to the bottom of Jabba to secure him to the throne might damage him?
3. Thoughts on adding putty to Salacious Crum to secure him to the throne in terms of damaging him or the throne?

Thanks

I did and still do love the V.1, but this one does bring the Jabba laugh echoing to the mind nicely.

51161465408_84194f09c5_o.png

51162337370_3b769f613e_o.png

51160555632_0e271f4c41_o.png

(And yes I never know why that second Bib keeps photo bombing up front there.:slap:lol)

Great setup. Your customs are fantastic. Jabba is the perfect centerpiece.

Getting my Jabba later today! I will unfortunately need to get rid of the box quickly due to its size. Is there anything in particular that I should spend time looking over before throwing the box away? Any known issues with the slug?

Back