Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the new one is here I'll have to sell my old Jabba and throne. Looks like I should be able to get $300-$350 for it.

Does anybody know exactly how tall this Jabba is when sitting on his throne?

The shelves are rated for 40lbs with thick tempered glass, but yeah, will be moving Jabba down soon.

The cabinet is from Displays2go. The four shelves will be Infinity War, Endgame, misc marvel, and then star wars at the bottom.

Would it be possible for you to link the exact case you bought? I’ve been looking at that site for some time, but they have a lot of similar items. Yours looks about perfect!

For all you Salacious Crumb fans. Arguably the best bit of the Mandalorian clip. :rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

But seriously The Madalorian should herald in a lot of OT alien figures hopefully. Whether SS pulls out their old figure costume designs or if HT covers them. Would be great to see some aliens, also which could fit in around this Jabba display.

For all you Salacious Crumb fans. Arguably the best bit of the Mandalorian clip. :rotfl

But seriously The Madalorian should herald in a lot of OT alien figures hopefully. Whether SS pulls out their old figure costume designs or if HT covers them. Would be great to see some aliens, also which could fit in around this Jabba display.

I am super stoked for this show especially since that 5min premiere and trailer. Haven’t been excited for anything SW since Rogue One, although i was a bit for Solo but this looks (so far) extremely well done. The visuals (albeit from leaked phone shots), actors, designs and sound track will make this a hit in my opinion. If the main character will be getting the HT treatment, which I’m sure he will, any main character aliens or droids have a chance, most likely on the success of the show and sales of the initial figure. Which could lead to HT doing OT aliens like we’ve all been waiting for. Just my hope and two cents in the wishing well but there is a path that can be followed here, Hot Toys.

...and where is that damned Deathstar Trooper?!

Also, SS Live screwed up today and mentioned a Rancor they have in the works most likely a statue since they were discussing marvel statues :panic:

I can live without an $800 Rancor statue. They need to worry less about these ridiculously over-priced statues, and concentrate more on their ridiculously over-priced 1/6 action figures and give us some more SW aliens. It's a shame that whoever's running that company is too stupid to take advantage of this new Jabba, and instead focused on making things they're not very good at it -- like real people.

I agree. They are losing big time on not producing a bunch of aliens right now. Just revealing some new ones for collectors to look forward to at least. Would likely even sell more Jabbas.
Also a 1/6 Rancor would probably be the size of a Legendary Scale statue and run about $2000+ hehe

I can live without an $800 Rancor statue. They need to worry less about these ridiculously over-priced statues, and concentrate more on their ridiculously over-priced 1/6 action figures and give us some more SW aliens. It's a shame that whoever's running that company is too stupid to take advantage of this new Jabba, and instead focused on making things they're not very good at it -- like real people.

Totally agree. However I have the sneaking feeling that Sideshow do not have the people they once had for 1/6 figures back in the day. Total speculation of course, but if they were getting out of 1/6 stuff which they have been, then you wouldn't keep the people there.

I guess the only thing against aliens is the perceived popularity of them. For us guys here it's a no brainer, but not sure if sale volumes would be high outside the core fans.

Just ordered mine from Popcultcha.
Couldn't resist Jabba.
Now how to solve the dilemma of wanting Hot Toys Endgame figures but also Star Wars?

Back